🐈
» Forums » Support » Freelancer Plus questions
Page options
StanG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Freelancer Plus questions

Have any questions about Freelancer Plus?  Check out the landing page  Still have questions? Please comment on this thread.

250 REPLIES 250

Hi Alshimaa,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I would like to let you know that the issue should now be resolved. Could you please check again if you are able to access One-on-one coaching? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Yes, thanks, I applied for it.

But still the client name does not appear

Hi. Please I can't see my Freelancer Plus Perks like one on one coaching, and the other perks. I can't even get certifications too. Please look into it, thanks.

88396c1a
Community Member

Is Freelance Plus a subscription that allows one to easily cancel a year-long commitment?

ccbee5c0
Community Member

Hi,

My Question why can i join Freelancer plus group do i have to be a member to the freelancer plus upgrade to join?

Hi Craig,

Yes. To join the Upwork Freelancer Plus group you should be on the Freelancer Plus plan. You will be automatically invited to join by email approximately 72  hours after signing up for membership.

~ Nikola
Upwork
aibulat
Community Member

Hello there 🙂

About a week ago i bought Plus, still nothing in the tab

aibulat_0-1687970727230.png

a3263cdc
Community Member

In the Upwork Plus membership program, it is mentioned that members will have the opportunity to "skip the line" for an Upwork certification. I understand that this certification is typically invitation-based. Does buying a membership guarantee an invitation, or does it simply mean that you will be able to take the certification test more quickly once you receive the invitation?Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 19.27.13.png

can anyone help

I'm also looking for this answer. With the deadline being just a few hours away I'll have to bite the bullet and hope the answer is the right one! I can see a few people have asked about this in this thread. Any help is appreciated, thanks! 🙂

I think we should just contact supprot 

aibulat
Community Member

Hello there!

Still nothing on in Freelancer Plus tab, how long i need to wait?

aibulat_0-1688026421716.png

aibulat
Community Member

Same with Freelancer Plus group, requested to join 6/21/2023, still nothing

Hi Aibulat,

I have followed up with the team and they have already invited you to the Freelancer Plus Group.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
8589271b
Community Member

Hi!

I changed my subscription by choosing the Plus one, it said that I will receive a free consultation about my profile and how to improve it, but I can't find this option anywhere. Can you help me?

Hey Alessia,

You can opt into coaching inside of your Community Profile. Once opted in, you will receive an invitation to connect with one of Upwork coaches via email. Once you’ve signed up, one of Upwork's coaches will reach out to you via email. 

mabhalia
Community Member

It says $14.99 /month * fee and in other side it says Includes everything in Basic and more. Join before June 30th to unlock exclusive new features for the next 3 months

so is $14.99 fee for 3 months if we join before June 30th?

No it's $14.99 per month

asadullah1818
Community Member

Greetings! I have a query related to upwork skills certifications. I have recently purchased upwork freelancer plus membership after which I got an email with perks which included this.

• * Skip the line for Upwork Skills Certifications

I was recently invited for skills certification test by upwork on CodeSignal. Deadline for completing it is 6 July. But as now I  have purchased plus plan, would I take test or get upwork skills certification badge without taking it. 
Kindly guide me about it.

gauravjeets
Community Member

Hi Upwork community,

It's been 48 hours, still, I am unable to see the Freelancer Plus benefits on my account.

It is still showing "Welcome! We're so glad you're here. Your new benefits will appear approximately 48 hours after signing up. If after 48 hours you still see this message, please let us know"

Also, what is the process of inviting our prospect to Upwork and avail this benefit "Enjoy a 0% service fee when you bring new clients to Upwork"?

Thank You!

Gauravjeet Singh

Landing Page | Sales Funnel | Online Course Setup | Marketing Automation
gauravjeets
Community Member

Hi,

It's been 48 hours, still, I am unable to see the Freelancer Plus benefits on my account.

It is still showing "Welcome! We're so glad you're here. Your new benefits will appear approximately 48 hours after signing up. If after 48 hours you still see this message, please let us know"

Also, what is the process of inviting our prospect to Upwork and avail this benefit "Enjoy a 0% service fee when you bring new clients to Upwork"?

Thank You!

Gauravjeet Singh

Landing Page | Sales Funnel | Online Course Setup | Marketing Automation
498c3842
Community Member

I upgraded to Freelancer Plus on 26 June. The 48 hours are over but still I can't access the one on one coaching. Each time I try to access that it is not working. Help me to fix that.

Thanks.

b804e821
Community Member

Hello, I'm new to Upwork and recently subscribed to Freelancer Plus. I was excited about the one-on-one coaching that comes with the program, but unfortunately, it's still inaccessible to me even after 72 hours. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team. Kindly allow us 24-48 hours to resolve this for you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks Annie!

Can you put in a ticket for me also, I am having the same issue?  Thanks!

Annie, 

It is resolved. Thanks for your help on this matter.

Same here, it is locked and when I try to unlock it I get an error stating I need to subscribe to Freelancer Plus.  

Hi. I've Upgraded to Plus Membership but One-on-One coaching isn't Unlocked Yet. What shiuld I do ?

Hi Muhammad,

You can select to sign up for coaching from your Community profile. Once opted in, you will receive an invitation to connect with one of our Upwork coaches via email. Once you’ve signed up, one of our coaches will reach out to you via email.

~ Joanne
Upwork
16116b80
Community Member

Hi - this offer to upgrade to Freelance Plus with free additional functionality is still showing up and it is July 3, was it extended?

f67c3175
Community Member

I have a Freelancer Plus account but would also like to hire someone. Do I need to set up a seperate account to do that?

Hi Patrick,

You can be both a client and a freelancer on Upwork on the same account you already have. You can go to Settings > Contact Info to create your client account. Feel free to check this help article for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f67c3175
Community Member

Awesome!  Thank you Luiggi!

mahmoud_mroueh
Community Member

Hello,

I want to upgrade to Plus membership, but I'm getting confused about what the "Extended reports and functionality, including grouping and sorting" is. I looked everywhere but couldn't find any details.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

mahmoud_mroueh_0-1688691952992.png

450a5986
Community Member

Ithas been 6 days since I have upgraded to FreelancerPlus and I still donot see anthing here

450a5986_0-1688718340420.png

Hi Gurleen,

I have followed up with the team and they have already invited you to the Freelancer Plus Group.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
482d15d5
Community Member

Hello please someone should help me out. I opted in for freelancer plus last month and I was told I will be given 80 connects new month.  But till now I did not get anything. 

Hi Salahudeen,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked your account and see you do not currently have the Freelancer Plus membership. If you go to your Membership & Connects page from your account settings, you can see this. To clarify, membership plans are billed immediately when you upgrade to a paid plan and recur monthly for as long as you remain enrolled. For example, if you upgrade to a paid plan on April 21, you will always be billed and have your Connects balance refreshed on the 21st day of the month. This is considered your membership billing cycle. You can learn more here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
655be748
Community Member

Dear Stan:

I have got freelancing plus yesterday. what will happen to your existing connects after your first month complete ?

Regards.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths