🐈
» Forums » Support » Freelancer not able to deliver the work
Page options
15b15624
Community Member

Freelancer not able to deliver the work

Hi all,

I asked a freelancer to do a job for me. However he is not able to deliver the work given his account has been suspended.

How can we fix it? 

Apparently he sent a request to understand why his account has been suspended but not reply from upwork for the time being. 

The name of the freelancer for whom the account is suspended is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. 

Is that possible to help with this request?

Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Olivier,

We certainly understand that plans unexpectedly change. For you to cancel a contract you need to: 

• Find the contract you’d like to cancel under the Jobs tab. 
  • Select Cancel Contract in the top right corner of the Contract Workroom
  • Send an escrow refund request to the freelancer

Feel free to check on this help article to be more acquainted with how the procedures work.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Olivier,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Accounts are suspended for many different reasons. Take a look at this help article for details on what is considered inappropriate behavior. Unfortunately, we won't be able to share information about this particular freelancer's account status here in the Community. You can consider hiring a different freelancer to complete the project for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
15b15624
Community Member

Would you please let me know the process to cancel thé job and gents thé funds back or unlocked? Thanks 

Hi Olivier,

We certainly understand that plans unexpectedly change. For you to cancel a contract you need to: 

• Find the contract you’d like to cancel under the Jobs tab. 
  • Select Cancel Contract in the top right corner of the Contract Workroom
  • Send an escrow refund request to the freelancer

Feel free to check on this help article to be more acquainted with how the procedures work.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths