🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Saved Search Doesn't Save Query!
Page options
6ce95c0a
Community Member

Upwork Saved Search Doesn't Save Query!

Hi All, 

I am creating saved searches using a number of filters so I can ensure that only the most relevant jobs show up on my feed. However, I have found that when saving the search, it only saves the filters and not the search query.

Is there any way that this can be resolved? 

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Ciaran,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
6ce95c0a
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

I have tried however this hasn't worked 

Hi Ciaran,

Arjay here stepping in for Andrea. Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see. Let me know if you need further assistance.

**Edited to add information**

I took a closer look at your account and it looks like the query and keywords were saved for the one search you've added. You can check it by navigating to Edit Saved Searches. Let me know if you're referring to something else and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths