🐈
» Forums » Support » Got charged for an offer I had intially decli...
Page options
c72fee37
Community Member

Got charged for an offer I had intially declined: charged twice

Hi I am a client on the Upwork platform who had hired a freelancer but declined the offer intially as the project scope had changed. It was when I went to rehire the freelancer again that I had realized I had been charged for the initial cancelled contract I had created for the milestone held in escrow.

Effectively I have now been charged twice by Upwork. How do I go about getting refunded the amount from the initial contract I had to decline?

thank you 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Jack,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and I see that we have already refunded the amount charged for the cancelled contract to your card. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to reflect on your card. You can refer to the Transaction History page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hello Jack,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and I see that we have already refunded the amount charged for the cancelled contract to your card. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to reflect on your card. You can refer to the Transaction History page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

thank you so much!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths