🐈
» Forums » Support » Help Needed with Upwork Job Notifications - A...
Page options
5d9b4456
Community Member

Help Needed with Upwork Job Notifications - Always Shows 8hrs!

Hello fellow Upwork freelancers,

I've been encountering a bit of a puzzling issue lately, and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has any insights to share. My Upwork job notification on my PC always displays a time duration of 8 hours for the last job posted. It's quite confusing and sometimes discouraging, as it makes it challenging to gauge the real-time job listings.

Has anyone else noticed this anomaly in their Upwork notifications? I'm curious to know if there's a specific reason behind it or if there's a way to fix it. It's been a bit of a hindrance for me when applying for jobs, as I want to be sure I'm seeing the most recent listings.

I'd appreciate any advice or thoughts from the community on how to resolve this issue or if there's a known reason for it. Additionally, if anyone has tips on how they manage their job notifications effectively, I'd love to hear those too.

Let's help each other navigate this platform better and make the most of our Upwork experience!

Thanks in advance for your input!

Racheal.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Racheal,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue persists, please share the following information so we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Joanne
Upwork
5d9b4456
Community Member

Thanks for reaching out  Joanne,

I have cleared my browser cookies many time but never tried using another browser except brave.

Brave

Chrome 117 on windows 10

This is all I can say for now.

THANK YOU MODERATOR

Hi Racheal,

Thank you for sharing the requested details. Could you please click on the 'Most Recent' tab on the job feed and confirm the time seen for the most recent job? You can also share a screenshot of the most recent tab while responding to this post.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths