🐈
» Forums » Support » How I can get 6 months subscription for freel...
Page options
655be748
Community Member

How I can get 6 months subscription for freelancing plus account just one payment

How I can get 6 months subscription for freelancing plus account just one payment ?

Can any experienced freelancer guide ?

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Faraz,

Thanks for your interest in using Freelancer Plus for the next six months, however, we can only charge your account for a monthly subscription.

~ AJ
Upwork

Dear Annie:

Thanks for your response, I do understand it through woundering on different areas of the plateform, but unfortunately I didnot find any relevant information.

I this scenario, how I can preserver my whole balace for next six months ?

And Also How I can maintain my mininmum withdraw limit change to minimum 90$.

Because existing there is only option of 15 $.

Any solution to this issue, because it is irritating me.

Regards.

Hi Faraz,

As mentioned in the other post for the same concern, you can reserve a maximum of $15 from your earning while using the automatic fund withdrawal option. You have the option to increase your automatic withdrawal limit to $1,000 and more and manually initiate a withdrawal keeping the reserve balance of your choice. 

I want to remind you that your reserve funds have a limited duration. If you do not withdraw them or use them to buy Connects or membership within 180 days, they will be automatically transferred to your payment method after 180 days.

We appreciate your cooperation in keeping our forum organized and efficient. To help us provide you with the best possible support, please avoid creating duplicate posts for the same issue. This way, we can focus on your specific case and resolve it faster.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths