🐈
» Forums » Support » How to get Top Rated badge?
Page options
c1e2fadd
Community Member

How to get Top Rated badge?

Hi.
I want to know the reason why I didn't get the Top Rated badge.
I completed all the criteria for being a Top Rated over two weeks ago. However, I still have the Rising Talent badge.
How can I get my bagde? I have no recent account holds, 1.2K 12 month earning and 100% complete profile 16/16 eligible weeks.

Could you please provide me with an update on the status for the Top Rated badge? Additionally, if there are any additional steps I need to take, please let me know so that I can assist in expediting the process.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your assistance and look forward to your response.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for getting back to us, Tomislav. I see that one of our team members has already responded to you via a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Tomislav,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

Thank you.

Hi, Pradeep.

When can you let me know about the result for my top rated badge?

Even after 4 days of raising the issue, I have not received any response.
I'd like to know as soon as possible why I didn't get the top rated badge.

Regqards,

Tomslav

Thank you for getting back to us, Tomislav. I see that one of our team members has already responded to you via a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths