🐈
» Forums » Support » I am unable to click on "apply now" button wh...
Page options
chfaisal512
Community Member

I am unable to click on "apply now" button while applying for a job

Hi! 

I am facing this very strange issue for the last few days. Whenever I open a job post, I am unable to click on the "apply now" button. While everything else is working perfectly. I have tried contacting to support team as well but did not get a good response except just one reply that they will look into it. Any help would be highly appreciated. 

The screenshot is attached for reference. 

Thanks,

Faisal

6 REPLIES 6
ArjayM

Hi Faisal,

I can see that the team has reached out to you via email with more information about the status of your account and further instructions on how to resolve the issue. You may check the tickets linked to your case and coordinate with the team on your email and on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
77701cdb
Community Member

I've been having the exact same problem for the past month and I can't see any widget to contact support. Can you help?

Hi Americo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please note that our team will respond to you in 24-48 hours. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for your reply, that's what I have mentioned. I just received one email and did not get any reply after that. 

Could you please check on that?

Thanks,

Faisal

f29ca397
Community Member

Hi Faisal Sir

Sir, I have the Same Issue. the apply now button is not working. please guide me if you have a solution. apply button is not clickable and I'm apprehensive about that issue.

Thanks & Kind Regards

M.Awais

Hi Awais,

I checked your account and saw you've been requested to complete the verification process. It doesn't look like you've finished it already. Please go here and continue. If you need further assistance, please let us know. We are here to help!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths