🐈
» Forums » Support » Request for the "Top Rated" badge to be added...
Page options
44e9026a
Community Member

Request for the "Top Rated" badge to be added to my Upwork profile.

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request consideration for the "Top Rated" badge to be added to my Upwork profile.

I have been an active freelancer on Upwork for 3 years, specializing in ERPnext Development and Implementation. Throughout my time on the platform, I have consistently maintained a high level of quality work and professionalism, as evidenced by my client feedback and project success rate.

Here are some key highlights of my performance on Upwork:

- Client Feedback: I have received consistently positive feedback from clients, my projects rated 5 stars.

- Project Success Rate: My project success rate is 100%.

I believe that my track record aligns well with the criteria for the "Top Rated" badge and demonstrates my commitment to delivering exceptional service and results to Upwork clients.

Please find attached my profile and any additional documentation that may support my request. I would be grateful if you could review my profile for consideration of the "Top Rated" badge.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your response.

Warm regards,
Mahemudhusain K Manusiya

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/mahemudmanusiya

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Mahemud,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths