🐈
» Forums » Support » I apply to different offers and I have no res...
Page options
7ea4bc4b
Community Member

I apply to different offers and I have no response

I have had a good job performance at Upwork the last month, but for the past 15 days I have tried to apply for numerous proposals but the clients do not select me. I still don't have my rising talent badge and I'm worried about not having any acceptance for my proposals, what can I do?

4 REPLIES 4
f56ba6e4
Community Member

• Tailor your proposals to each specific project. Don't just send out generic proposals. Take the time to read the project description carefully and highlight how your skills and experience are a good match for the project.
  • Be clear about your rates and availability. Clients don't want to have to waste time negotiating rates or trying to figure out if you are available to work on their project. Be upfront about your rates and availability in your proposals.
  • Provide evidence of your skills and experience. Clients are more likely to hire freelancers who can provide evidence of their skills and experience. This could include links to your portfolio, testimonials from past clients, or samples of your work.
  • Follow up with clients after you submit a proposal. Don't just send a proposal and then forget about it. Follow up with clients a few days after you submit your proposal to reiterate your interest in the project.
  • Keep your profile up to date. Make sure that your profile is complete and up to date. This includes having a clear and concise profile summary, highlighting your skills and experience, and providing a strong portfolio of your work.

Umair K wrote:
  • Follow up with clients after you submit a proposal. Don't just send a proposal and then forget about it. Follow up with clients a few days after you submit your proposal to reiterate your interest in the project.

How do you do that since you cannot contact a client that did not reply to you first?

Dude, you can't send a follow-up message unless the client starts the conversation.

94083b8f
Community Member

A few weeks ago, I earned the TOP RATED badge, but for some reason, it was removed. I've been sending out over 20 custom proposals each day over the past three weeks, I've received just one response. Upwork requires 16 connects, even if the job's value is as low as $50.

To receive responses is to keep sending out proposals, as Upwork encourages users to purchase as many connects as possible. This has been the trend for the past few months.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths