🐈
» Forums » Support » I cannot add prior experience
Page options
dmzbc
Community Member

I cannot add prior experience

If I go to my profile, the section for Work History is empty and there is no Plus button to add.  When I go through the "Find Work" path I open the dialog box but the Save button is disabled.  Including yes after I entered everything correctly.  And experiemented with different stuff to test.   I finally went in an manually removed the disabled="disabled" from the code and was able to submit my job but still nothing shows in Work History.  And now its even showing that part of my profile as completed. 

On a side note, WTF is with the tickets, what you guys dont want to deal with support tickets anymore?   All existing paths Ive read about online to get to submit a ticket dont work and the Chat "AI" is utterly useless, refused to elevate my issue, put me into an I assume endless loop of how can I help, here is a useless suggestion, oh you need more help? Tell me your problem.  Here is  the same useless suggestion.  Oh you need more help....    Clippy was less annoying than the setup you all got going here.

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths