🐈
» Forums » Support » I submitted the work but client is unresponsi...
Page options
632aba76
Community Member

I submitted the work but client is unresponsive

a client purchased my project from project catalog and i submit the work but buyer is not responding will project automatically approve or not after 14 days? 
or is this only applicable yo contracts? 

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Moghees,

I've checked your Project's contract and confirmed it's a fixed-price payment type. That said, the timing depends on when you submit work and how quickly your client reviews it. After you submit your work, the client has 14 days to approve, reject, or request changes.

If your client does not take any action, we'll automatically release funds from escrow to your pending payments after the 14-day review period ends.

~ Arjay
Upwork
632aba76
Community Member

Hy, Thanks for this.

I know this info but i want to say that 14 days formula also applied to clients who purchased a project from project catalog i mean if a client sends an offer or make a contract inbox so when we submit work we can see there a notification that your client has 14 days to approve or request a change but in this when i submit work this notification is not there. 

I hope you understand my point?

I know this info but i want to say that 14 days formula also applied to clients who purchased a project from project catalog i mean if a client sends an offer or make a contract inbox so when we submit work we can see there a notification that your client has 14 days to approve or request a change but in this when i submit work this notification is not there. 

I hope you understand my point?

Hi Moghees, 

Thank you for following up and sharing more information. I would like to let you know that we shared your feedback with our team and they will look into this further and consider making improvements to show the notification you are referring to. 

We will update this thread once we have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths