🐈
» Forums » Support » I was not able to accept a client Offer
Page options
ca94e080
Community Member

I was not able to accept a client Offer

Hello Upwork.

I am so sad about this, after discussing about a project with a client and the client created an offer for me to accept, but unfortunately  ,I was not able to accept the offer and this got me really down.

After spending my connect to write a proposal and after getting a message, the contract can't still be accepted.

The client needs it urgently so as at now , he has already hired someone else.

Can I get help on how this won't happen again? Please reply to this one, I've first wrote one and nobody replied 

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Somuyiwa,

I want to check on this for you. Please confirm the job you're referring to so I can check. Also, was there an error message when you tried to accept the offer?

~ Joanne
Upwork
ca94e080
Community Member

I am referring to the Thumbnail Designer job.

The client hired three of us for the project and gave us a 2 hour deadline but unfortunately I was the only one that was not able to accept the offer

Hi Somuyiwa,

Looks like the job is no longer available. If you did not successfully submit your proposal, then no Connects will be deducted from your Connects balance. Was there an error message when you tried accepting the offer?

~ Joanne
Upwork
ca94e080
Community Member

I have submitted a proposal since the last two weeks and the client just came around yesterday. He created the offer for me to accept but that didn't work so he suggested that he should cancel the offer and create it again but he said somehow ,he was not allowed to create it.

Now the client has promised to come back to create it today if it works so what I need help for now is that I don't want the same thing to happen again.

Can you help me with this?

Hi Somuyiwa,

We won't be able to check it if there's no problem reported. However, please keep in mind that in general, you won't be able to accept an offer if there's a problem with the client's account. Should you encounter this issue again, please let us know so we can investigate further. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Okay, thanks so much 

And if the problem is from the client, kindly help me notify the client so he could take necessary steps.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths