🐈
» Forums » Support » Images are cropped in highlights, yet they lo...
Page options
qualitybannerstk
Community Member

Images are cropped in highlights, yet they look fine on profile page.

Hello,

I like the new highlight feature, because clients are probably more likely to check out the highlights in the proposal, rather that looking through the profile for relevant past work. However, the highlights are terribly cropped and even when I right-click and select "Open image in new tab" then I see a cropped image. This can actually work against me, rather than helping me get selected, because the client may think that I'm just sloppy with my examples.

The same issue does not occur in the portfolio section of the profile page (the full images are shown as they're supposed to be). Why can't highlights show the exact same images as the portfolio section?

4 REPLIES 4
qualitybannerstk
Community Member

Any information on this?

Hi Romet,

Thank you for following up. Could you please share screenshots of what you see on your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi NikolaS,

Thank you for your response!

I am attaching screenshots of what the highlight looks like and what the same content looks like on the profile page. I also saved a copy of one individual image from highlight and profile page to show how the system has cropped the original.

Thank you for following up, Romet.

I’ve escalated your report to a support ticket so that we can look into this and assist you accordingly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths