🐈
» Forums » Support » Is anyone else encountering compatibility iss...
Page options
sundas_zahra
Community Member

Is anyone else encountering compatibility issues with certain browsers on Upwork?

I've noticed some challenges with specific browsers affecting the user experience on Upwork. Are others facing similar issues? It seems like certain features may not be working optimally or there might be performance issues with particular web browsers. Any insights or recommendations on how to address this concern would be greatly appreciated.

Note: Seeking community input on shared experiences and potential solutions.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Delia and Pratik,

I'm sorry you're having trouble using the advanced search feature. Does the issue you described happen on one specific browser, or is it with all browsers? 

If the issue persists, could you please share the following information so we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine's OS
  • Machine's OS version
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
d4924eff
Community Member

What are those features.... and how we will get to know as you haven't mentioned it... check https://status.upwork.com/ if there is any issue related to your problem is mentioned there 

brijesh2993
Community Member

Yes, advanced search option not working properly, any of these words go automatically on all of these words and creating problem in job searching.

Thought it's only me, it's not working as usual today. When page 2 was clicked, the filter would reset by itself, showing jobs from weeks ago. The keywords that were supposed to be on 'Any of these words' moved to 'All of these words'. xxx OR xxx doesn't work anymore when the 2nd page is clicked, it became xxx xxx instead. Clicking on advanced search and manually setting (copy pasting) the keywords fixed it, but have to do it for every page clicked. Hopefully they will fix this issue

Hi Delia and Pratik,

I'm sorry you're having trouble using the advanced search feature. Does the issue you described happen on one specific browser, or is it with all browsers? 

If the issue persists, could you please share the following information so we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine's OS
  • Machine's OS version
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Luiggi
Upwork
tikus
Community Member

Hello Luiggi, thank you for your response. It happens on both chrome and mozilla.

• Browser/s used: chrome, mozilla
  • Browser version: chrome latest Version 120.0.6099.200, mozilla latest version 121.0
  • Machine's OS: Windows
  • Machine's OS version: Windows 11
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better: First time noticed this 11 hours ago. The keywords that were supposed to be on 'Any of these words' box moved to 'All of these words' box after clicking specific page, or after placing the cursor on advanced search and pressing enter. Example, this keyword "xxx OR xxx", when another page was clicked, it became "xxx xxx" instead. Have to change the keywords on advanced search manually after clicking another page, it didn't work like that before.

Thank you very much for the details, Delia, We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3657ef60
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I'm encountering the exact same issue on my end here. After having a quick search it seems other (like above) are having this too! It's a huge pain and it quadruples the time I'm spending looking for jobs each day because I have to manually change the seach serms each page for 10 pages a day!

Here's my infomation:

- Browser/s used: Chrome

- Browser version: (latest version) Version 120.0.6099.200 (Official Build) (64-bit)

- Machine OS: Windows 11 Home

- Machine's OS version: OS build: 22631.2861

- Additional details, I've been having this issue for around the last 10 days and it's making finding relevent jobs either very hard or excrusiatingly slow.

Thank you for the help!
Jamie

Hi Jamie,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths