🐈
» Forums » Support » Is it Scam
Page options
67f75992
Community Member

Is it Scam

I bid for a project **Edited for Community Guidelines** and they messaged me on upwork to make contact via telegram. I asked them to accept my proposal but they told, "Upwork doesn’t provide such service to us completely. The company and Upwork are having some disagreements due to constant removal and misplacing of our seasonal ads. understand what I explain to you? This has been an ongoing process due to the disagreement of both companies. This is what we are been using for a long time and a lot of Freestar have received their payments. That’s why our conversations are fully on telegram and from the company email". Is it scam?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Manish,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Manish,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths