🐈
» Forums » Support » Late on changing Account Holder Name
Page options
d22c5621
Community Member

Late on changing Account Holder Name

Hi, I made a withdrawal earlier this morning (upwork to wise). However, I didn't notice that on my wise account, I have my middle name indicated. I realized this 4 hours after the withdrawal. That's the only time I managed to change my Account Holder Name in my payment method. Would that be a problem? Because I still haven't received the payment.

Here is my transaction reference ID

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jovit,

I would be happy to help. If your withdrawal fails and the funds are returned to your Upwork account, we will email you as soon as possible. And if it’s due to an error on our end, we will cover any fees resulting from the issue. If the transfer fails because you provided incorrect information, the funds will be returned to you minus the following costs. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
d22c5621
Community Member

Should I be worried about this? Or I'm still gonna receive my payment?

Hi Jovit,

I would be happy to help. If your withdrawal fails and the funds are returned to your Upwork account, we will email you as soon as possible. And if it’s due to an error on our end, we will cover any fees resulting from the issue. If the transfer fails because you provided incorrect information, the funds will be returned to you minus the following costs. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
d22c5621
Community Member

Thanks. But how many days does it take?

Hi Jovit,

Please allow 8 business days for the funds to be returned to your Upwork account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths