🐈
» Forums » Support » My card was charged for connects but did not ...
Page options
maryjane1021
Community Member

My card was charged for connects but did not received them

Hello, I tried purchasing connect. The two transacations failed the third one went through but I was charged for 3times. please help

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Mary Jane,

I took a closer look at the charge you're referring to and please allow me to explain. The charges you're looking at on your transaction history page are not double-charged transactions. The first one shows the invoice/billing, and the next one shows the charge to your payment method. I can also see Connects has been added to your account today. You can also validate this by checking your bank statement and looking for this particular charge. Let us know if you can see two charges for this transaction and we'll look further into that for you. I hope this clarifies. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay,

Yes, I'm seeing 3 transactions and they charged all to my account but only 1 purchase went through. Please refer to the transaction numbers: 512737260ConnectsDublin IE (I have 2 deductions with the same transaction id) and this is the one that went through: 512737575ConnectsDublin IE. You may check as well the attached photo ofr reference. 

Please help thanks!

Hi Mary Jane,

Thank you for your message. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths