🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Leaving Feedback for a completed contract...
Page options
David H Community Member

Leaving Feedback for a completed contract - Page wont stop "Saving"

On my contracts tab, I have a completed contract I want to leave feedback for.

cb9d988c_0-1640327429426.png

When I enter in my desired feedback and press "End Contract"

cb9d988c_1-1640327471273.png

It just gets stuck on saving.

cb9d988c_2-1640327483572.png

Obviously, a completed contract has already ended. There's probably some type of error going on here, but regardless, they have left me feedback and I want to be able to leave them feedback, too.

Best,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi All,

I am following up on this thread to let you know that this issue has been resolved and we'll be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your reports. We appreciate your patience.

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

84 REPLIES 84
Mostafa F Community Member

Did they solve the problem?

Afzaal A Community Member

No, Still not solved

Afzaal A Community Member

Hi Nikola, 

I have been paid more than $1 ($300&1$50) on the last two contracts. it's been a glitch with me for 8 days now. Can you confirm when this problem got resolved? 

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Afzaal,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Zain U Community Member

unable to end contract when i try to give feedback it does nothing can any body help please?

Nathan A Community Member

Would love to get an actual solution to this problem soon, or I will end up missing the feedback window for some contracts that have closed.

Alex M Community Member

Hello, I can't give feedback/end a contract. It got stuck on Saving ..

Please see attached and advise

Thank you

Alex M Community Member

Hello

I am facing Same problem please help

Thanks 

Odewale B Community Member

Hello, I have delivered a project more than a week now, and my clients gave a positive and awesome feedback, but I can only see it myself on my profile, not visible to public

What could be the cause?

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Odewale,

I checked this for you and the feedback you’re referring to is currently showing on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’ll see it on your end?  

Let us know if the issue persists.  

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Jacob W Community Member

Hello, I am still having this same problem. I have tried different browsers, and clearing my cache, cookies, and history. 

When I leave feedback, it gets stuck on saving and never submits. 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Jacob,

I'm sorry to learn you're also having this issue. I've just shared your concern with the team and one of our agents will be reaching out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Dan W Community Member

Hello, are you sure this has been resolved?
I can't end a contract and leave feedback for a freelancer.
Tried the earlier suggestion of clearing the cache, using incognito, tried different browsers but nothing works and it's stuck on saving..

2022-02-15_21-06-28.png

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Dan,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused! One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to look into this issue and assist you accordingly. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Azat A Community Member

I am having this problem. Please help me.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Azat,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Martina P Community Member

I have the same issue. I don't need a ticket, it seems to affect a lot of people.

Mark M Community Member

This problem still isn't fixed. The workaround that I've found is by giving feedback on mobile. It's a desktop issue. 

Upon inspection, the page is ripe with errors. 

b35277fe_0-1646058314787.png

And before you ask, yes I've cleared cookies and cache, I've updated windows and chrome and tried it in a different browser and an incognito browser.  This isn't resolved. It's on your end. 

Please email me when it's fixed. 

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Mark,

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. I went ahead and let the team know you're experiencing this issue, they'll be reaching out via support ticket. This way, they'll be able to update you there and via email once the issue is resolved.

~Andrea
Nataša D Community Member

Thanks for the workaround!

Gunduz E Community Member

Hi Valeria,

I seem to have the same issue as well. Is there an ETA for a fix?

Best,

Dmitrii K Community Member

update: fixed the issue by using another browser, still think this is not the problem on my end, it should'nt fail that way

I'm unsable to submit feedback to a recently closed job! I'm pressing "Submit feedback" and it grays out as "Saving..." and stays that for minutes every time.

Pawel K Community Member

I have this problem. Cache and cookies cleaned - not working. Tried on another browser still nothing.

On mobile phone also not working.

WIll be nice to have abilty to respond to feedback 

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Pawel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly?

~ Nikola
Huzaifa Z Community Member

I had a contract throught agency. I finished the work. Now I am trying to leave client feedback but it gets stuck after pressing the saving button ?
Here is the screenshot

huzaifa_zafar_0-1646657917440.png

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths