🐈
» Forums » Support » Locked Private Profile
Page options
a8042492
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Hi Team,

Please help me. My profile has been locked and private and dont know how and now i cant make it public.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can switch it back to public by simply logging out and back into your Upwork account again. Note: Your profile will be automatically reset to the visibility option you had. (The options are public, only to other Upwork users, or private.) 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

212 REPLIES 212

Hi Sucrose,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

Thank you, Pradeep

I got email back about no issues on visibility but I don't see my profile visible in any serch results neither is is ranked.

I want team to see this as serious concern. 

I am sorry to hear that the issue is not resolved. Please don't hesitate to follow up with the support team directly on the same support ticket if your issue is not resolved or you have additional questions regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. You can also view and respond to the support ticket directly from the email notification sent to your registered email address. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
70bb7363
Community Member

I opened my Upwork profile in 2021, and then I was inactive, so my profile was set private from Upwork. Now I want to set my profile private to the public. Kindly help me to out of this issues

Hi Saju,

I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility has been changed to Public now. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
zhyradespe
Community Member

hello please help, I can't change my profile to Public

Hey Zhyra,
You can simply go to the profile setting and change the visibility to public.

ec013468
Community Member

Please make my account public

Hi Edo,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and can confirm that the profile visibility is already set to Public.

- Pradeep

Upwork
saifhashmi29
Community Member

Hello! I am trying to update my profile and unlock it as its locked as private. Kindly Help! I was away for sometime now trying to use upwork again and go with premium! THanks

Hi Saifullah,

Your profile visibility isn't locked. You can update it by visiting your Profile Settings page and clicking on the "Visibility" drop-down.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f0e3498b
Community Member

Hi aziza Please help me.my profile 

20240717_204610.jpg

Hi Aziza,

I see that you have not completed your profile yet. Could you please share more details on your query? 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths