🐈
» Forums » Support » Milestone funding not updated after being pai...
Page options
b8d00a99
Community Member

Milestone funding not updated after being paid

I have a job where I've just funded the next milestone that's currently going on. From Upwork's side it shows error message, but from my card's side the transaction has been done and my balance has been deducted. I can't find any support email neither able to chat with the support team. Anyone can / know where to ask for help?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi there,

I would like to clarify that our technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
b8d00a99
Community Member

Nevermind, I have been able to contact the upwork support team.

NikolaS

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already received assistance from our team via a support ticket. Could you please clarify if you need further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
6f7f466b
Community Member

Hello, 

unfortunaly its impossible to fund new milestones. i try to chance the payment methods few times. The Problem is since 2 days. How is it possible to contact the customer support here on Upwork?

We need urgent support because we need to finish our project.

Thanks in advance!

best regards

Gerald 

Hello, I have a client who is supposed to create a contract for us to get started on her project, but whenever she sends her offer (according to her), Upwork says offer sent, but I the freelancer haven't gotten any offer from her. She has tried creating different job posts and invited me for an interview, after which she'll create an offer, but it still can't get to me. What do we do? Please help, thank you.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

NikolaS

Hi there,

I would like to clarify that our technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths