🐈
» Forums » Support » Money in review missing
Page options
mila17
Community Member

Money in review missing

All my money under "under review" has disappeared!
Good morning everyone! I logged in today to see my earnings status and ALL the money for the "Under Review" categories is GONE. Does anyone know why?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ludmila and Babar, 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
babara7
Community Member

Hi,

I am working with a client on a project, and the project is active and funded; the payment appeared as a "work in progress" initially, but now it has disappeared. The project is not showing up in the overview as well.

Moreover, I have submitted work for a project with the same client, and initially, the payment appeared in "in review", now it has disappeared.

I tried logging out and logging in several times and try refreshing, but it is not working.

Thanks

NikolaS

Hi Ludmila and Babar, 

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. Thank you.

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that we shared your reports with our team and our engineers identified the issue and are working on resolving it as soon as possible. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi Ludmila and Babar, 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths