🐈
» Forums » Support » My Account Activated With Google Sign In Emai...
Page options
5759a18b
Community Member

My Account Activated With Google Sign In Email Connected Request

hy My Name Is ChAudharySAqlain7 I have Requesting From You My Account is Still At this Email But Before Logging out im forgot to Activated My Google Sign In So When I want to login my this account with Email They Said you dont have activated google sign in so can you please help me to solve this problem please anybody here can guide mei think you will see the picture which one i have issues

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi there,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
634e6f6d
Community Member

but there is no one to give me response so can you please help me to solve this problem

You already have a ticket for this. Follow up on your ticket. No one here can help you. Make sure not to create more than one ticket, it will only slow things down.

i know ticket is opened but there is no one can give me response almost 3 days ago nobody can help me there

Hi Chaudhary,

I checked your ticket, and I'd like to confirm that one of our agents has already updated it with more information. Please check your ticket and follow the instruction provided. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths