🐈
» Forums » Support » My old completed jobs are not showing in the ...
Page options
umarusmanali5213
Community Member

My old completed jobs are not showing in the work history.

I've completed 15 jobs but only 1 completed job is shownOpera Snapshot_2022-08-02_202953_www.upwork.com.png in my work history.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the root cause of this issue has been resolved. Profiles are currently updating and should start displaying Work History correctly (it may take some time for the data to refresh though.)

Since the issue is resolved we'll now be closing this thread. We appreciate your patience and reports while we were getting this issue addressed. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

105 REPLIES 105

Hi Dear Freelancers,

I am not seening any work history from my end. As upwork status page says everything is fine.

Are you got your Work history back?

Thanks

Hey, my client's feedback is not showing up on my profile. my client gave  me feedback an year ago and a few ago it was on my profile but i cant see it now  . if there anyone who can help ?

Hello, I have 6 completed jobs on Upwork with great feedback. Right now, there's only one visible completed job on my profile. Also, I have 5 jobs in progress, and there are only 3 of them that are displayed in "In progress" section. 

Does someone know what happened?

Thanks

Sonja M wrote:

Hello, I have 6 completed jobs on Upwork with great feedback. Right now, there's only one visible completed job on my profile. Also, I have 5 jobs in progress, and there are only 3 of them that are displayed in "In progress" section. 

Does someone know what happened?

Thanks

Hi Sonia,

It's a bug and many profiles including mine were affected by it. Now all the job details are visible  for me.

Don't worry, as it will be sorted in a day or two.

pavelpav
Community Member

(SOLVED - Thank you)

I have worked on 18 projects. All projects were visible on my work history till yesterday. All on a sudden, It has now only 3 works in it. Can someone help please? 

jkharal
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I am facing the same issue, kindly look into this. Thanks

Hi Nikola,

Is there any update on this? I hope that you understand how big impact this has on our profiles, work and future proposals.

Thanks!

rlaluan
Community Member

There is no item in my work history on my profile. I already did clear cache and even checked TLS, but there are no items on my work history

usmanrs
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I have completed total of 18 jobs on Upwork along with reviews and ratings but right now there are only 2 Completed jobs reflecting on my profile. Please help

usmanrs
Community Member

Also , since yesterday Upwork mobile app also not responding with the error " Unable to fetch " 

Hi team Upwork, you guys are great! My work history is now showing, my profile regains its confidence. Have a nice day!

Hi Jan,

We thank you for your patience as we were fixing the issue. I'm glad that it's now resolved and we wish you the best in your career here on Upwork!

~ AJ
Upwork
mijajlovicmilos
Community Member

I just made two specialized profiles, and as soon as first of them was done I realized that my work history is showing only one of my jobs. I can't choose to display any of my other hobs on any of my profiles now, and I had several finished jobs complete with client reviews. Does anyone know why is this happening and could it have something to do with me creating specialized profiles? Just to summarize - it's not that my jobs aren't showing only on specialized profiles, but I can't show them even on my general profile (called 'All work').

rekasesh
Community Member

Hi,

My profile suddenly shows only 30 jobs with two working jobs from today morning, whereas I have over 100 jobs. 

Is this some sort of a bug and is anyone else affected by this?

I have the same problem. I have done 170 jobs but my history shows that I have completed 10 jobs. In addition, one of my current jobs no longer shows up in history.

You ladies should definitely open a support ticket. 

Joan - when I click your specialized profile for 'Editorial Design' it tells me you have 31 jobs on the left, but then shows me only 6 in the history.

Rehka - your specialized profile 'Article & Blog Writing' shows me you have 75 jobs on the left side menu, then shows me only 18 in your job history.

The numbers reported on the left side don't even match the number showing in the job history.

This definitely looks like a BUG.  I suggest you both open a support ticket.

I tried to open a support ticket. but I couldn't. So, I posted it in the support discussion. Unfortunately, that post was deleted by a moderator for being similar to this one.

I'll try again tomorrow.

c47acbc2
Community Member

Hi There,

I participated in 30 jobs so far but my profile page only shows 7 jobs. Up to yesterday, all of the jobs were shown but now only 7 of them are visible. Why?

How is it possible? - You need to contact Upwork support:!

Ossama

I see there's a Dispersion Upwork is working on many freelancers are facing the same issue. Don't worry good luck

Ossama
shengebana
Community Member

Work history just disappeared on my profile also. Even "in progress" projects are not showing

Vojin Dautovic
Creative Director at HEDRA.WS studio
ashraful1979
Community Member

Hi there,

I have done 13 jobs with great feedback, but there is only appear recent feedback! Please help me, let me know how to fix it.

Thanks

work history.JPG

amyor
Community Member

Hi! I have recently loged into my upwork account after 5 years. I have two completed projects and one of them is rated but they do not show in my work history. Do you know how I can solwe this issue? Thank you!

8f511086
Community Member

Hi there! 
Today much of my completed jobs and feedbacks disappeared from my Work History, also disappeared some jobs in progress. Please fix it as soon as possible 🙏

bc4fe99b
Community Member

Help needed: I am no longer able to see my completed jobs. I am logged in and not in public view.
upwork bug.png

8974a197
Community Member

I completed my job, The client ended the job and gave me feedback and I gave him feedback. But today as I was looking at my reviews, One of my reviews is missing. I refreshed the pages, Signed out, and signed in again but it didn't work. I don't know why this happened. Please guide me further. Thank you.

ganso_elite
Community Member

I have 19 jobs in total, but only two of them are displayed in my profile. I also checked my profile on another PC and the situation was the same. I'm afraid, potential clients will see the same picture, which can affect my job. How can I fix it?

Some of freelancers  noticing this same issue. It could some glitch from Upwork. Please don't worry. They will help you out and reach you soon. 

Hello Daryna, same is happening to me, and I think I saw couple other posts, looks like a system-wide issue, I sent quite a lot of hand written proposals in last couple of days, I guess those are wasted now

elizabeth_samit
Community Member

Same problem. I do hope this is fixed soon.

sonkoly_zoltan
Community Member

Hi,

My Work History has also disappeared from my Upwork profile since the release of new version of Upwork. Clearing browser and cache does not solve the problem. Please fix this issue!

Zoltan

My work history, dating back to 2012,  has vanished as well.  Please don't tell me to clear anything - that is NOT the problem.

madia-walker
Community Member

Same problem. Please fix this.

shawaze
Community Member

I completed a project (hourly) for a client a couple of months ago ( April 2022 ). Earnings were $2k + and recieved a 5 star review which was shown on my profile. Don't know what happend but the project suddenly stopped showing on my profile. It is still in the my contracts section with the review and feedback but does not shows up on my profile.
Again, It was previously being shown on my profile. 
Can someone kindly help me in this issue. 

Many people have been reporting the same thing happening to them today. I'm sure Upwork is aware of the problem, is working to fix it, and will get back to you about it.

jimboats
Community Member

Same problem. This is a really serious issue. Every single person here paid 5, 10 or 20% of their hard-earned income in order to have client reviews and a solid work history. We all earned our client feedback - and this feedback is our primary source of new business. 

This is no small issue. It is incredibly serious. UpWork, clearly there is a massive problem on your backend and you need to make resolving this your absolute highest priority.

roberty1y
Community Member

Just checked my profile, and I have the same problem. All jobs have disappeared except the last completed one and one that's in progress. We need this to be fixed for when prospective clients check our profiles.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to reiterate Nikola's update here, that we highlighted as a solution for visibility, and confirm that our engineers are aware of this issue and working to fix it as soon as possible. We understand that having your work history display fully is very important so we're treating this issue as a matter of priority. 

Thank you for your patience while we're getting this resolved. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria K wrote:

Hi All,

I'd like to reiterate Nikola's update here, that we highlighted as a solution for visibility, and confirm that our engineers are aware of this issue and working to fix it as soon as possible. We understand that having your work history display fully is very important so we're treating this issue as a matter of priority. 

Thank you for your patience while we're getting this resolved. 

Valeria, why isn't it reflected on the Upwork status page? I can't even point clients to it to show them there is an outage. I have already lost a client to this because my work history doesn't show. If you understand it's a priority you'd be admitting it on the status page. 

allyssarubio
Community Member

Same issue here. Only my in-progress work shows on my profile. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths