🐈
» Forums » Support » My payment
Page options
07dfbcf6
Community Member

My payment

Hello! 
I got a copywriting job and i asked to get paid through paypal. The client said to me ok But Then asked me to make a enroll account in silva credit bank and transfer my money there But Now i cant transfer my money and They asked me VAT code and Ask me to pay for it. Such account should be stopped. I wasted my 30 hours without Any result.

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Jamila,

I do not see any completed or ongoing jobs in your profile, which suggests you never started a contract with this client. I want to clarify that accepting payments outside the platform is considered Circumvention; this is not allowed and is a serious violation of the Terms of Service.

A real client will never ask you to give them money to start working, cash a check for them, work for free, or provide your personal information. Whenever you encounter these situations, please flag them as inappropriate so the team can investigate them further. Please take some time to read through this article for more information on how you can stay safe on Upwork, and visit this blog post from our Community member Wes for common red flags for scams.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths