🐈
» Forums » Support » I'd like to boost one of my project to the to...
Page options
jfandin
Community Member

I'd like to boost one of my project to the top...

I'm trying to figure out how many connects do I need to purchase in order to get one of my projects boosted to the top (this is not about boosting a proposal btw) so I can figure out how much it will cost.

I can't seem to find this info. Any tips much appreciated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, 24 is the limit.

Once the 24 are used, restart and add 24 more.

Upwork charges 3 connects for this specfic boosting feature.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
williamtcooper
Community Member

Joao,

Project Catalogs? They are $.45 per click.

Keywords? As much as you want to bid in the hope of coming to the top.

Thanks. But I mean how much does one need to spend in order to get your project to the top search results? I see other freelancers that appear in the very top, but trying to figure out if I need to spend $50, or $800 in order to get up there.

Cheers

If you are referring to a Project bid, yes those bids can be seen and bid accordingly.

I re-read your last paragraph, so if I understand right, I'll have to see how much to invest  in order to get the project to the top or near it. Because there's no way to see how much another freelancer spent in order to get their project to appear in the first page. Ok, will be experimenting with the numbers $$ haha

Cheers

jfandin
Community Member

Ok, having a different issue with boosting my project.  When I clicked the drop down menu the connects budget is limited to only 24. I bought more connects, but it won't let me use more than 24.

. Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 08-41-01 Project Catalog Upwork.png

Yes, 24 is the limit.

Once the 24 are used, restart and add 24 more.

Upwork charges 3 connects for this specfic boosting feature.

Thanks William. I mistakenly thought you could have a higher budget in order to get to the first spot.

Appreciated

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths