🐈
» Forums » Support » My top rated badge disappeared
Page options
deepkharay
Community Member

My top rated badge disappeared

Hello,

My top rated badge has disappeared a few days back, despite the fact that I have maintained a 100% job success score.  

Has anyone else faced a similar issue? If so, how did you resolve it? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hardeep singh     

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Hardeep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that in order to maintain your Top Rated status, you must have the following:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

It looks like you have an agency account that has been suspended. We suggest you look into this so you can start building your Top Rated Eligible Weeks again.

~ AJ
Upwork

Annie, thank you for your response. I was recently awarded the Top-rated badge for the second time on April 26th, but it disappeared within 2 days. Despite my efforts to maintain a 100% JSS, Profile Completeness, and active clients and contracts, the badge vanished within 2 days even though I had deleted my agency account earlier.

Additionally, I would like to report another issue. I have been working on a task for a client for a week now, but it is still not appearing in the "In Progress" tab on my profile.

Hi Hardeep,

I'm afraid that you don't currently meet all of the criteria to receive the Top Rated badge. Once you do, you can rest assured you will be notified and the badge will reflect on your profile. You can check this article for more information. 

In addition, regarding your second inquiry, the job you're referring to isn't displaying as "In Progress" because the client has not released any payment to you yet. Once a payment is released, the contract will appear under your Work History. Note that it may take up to 24 hours for this to happen. You can see this article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths