🐈
» Forums » Support » Not getting replied after being said from Upw...
Page options
04602f00
Community Member

Not getting replied after being said from Upwork that they will credit my account.

For an Upwork agent's mistake, my payment was reversed to the client (the client is also silent). They were not accepting it at first. After some time they accepted the matter. They said that the amount I would have earned will be credited to my account within two business days, but after that, they went completely silent. I haven't seen a credit on my account nor have I been getting any reply from them for two weeks now.

I have tried to contact support 5-6 times, they said they will issue a follow-up on this matter.

What can I do now? 

*Further description of the job:

1. It was an hourly payment contract,

2. I had no memo on the first few work diary, but had memos on other days (the agent overlooked it).

3. Client also went silent after providing the job

4. I worked 17 Hours in total

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Mohmammad,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Mohmammad,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths