🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment Rejected (Company Bank Account)
Page options
5bfafd53
Community Member

Payment Rejected (Company Bank Account)

Hi,

My payment to my company bank account keeps getting rejected.

I checked the bank details with my bank and updated them to ensure they were correct.

The payment was still rejected.

I checked with my bank, and they said that they never received a payment and never rejected it.

Your help is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
5bfafd53
Community Member

Hi,

Support on this is greatly appreciated as I'm stuck. Thanks!

Regards,

Jeff

Hi Jeffrey,

Apologies for missing a respond to your post earlier. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

Hi,

Support were in touch (#46890370), and they told me this:

"Upon reviewing your transaction history, it appears that your withdrawal was rejected by your bank. We kindly request that you reach out to your bank to ascertain the current status of your account, as there may be some necessary corrections required."

I checked with the bank, and they said that they did not reject any payment, as they cannot even see any attempted transfers. They asked me to speak to Upwork again, as it's maybe an intermediary bank that is doing the rejection.

I need someone to look into this in detail, please. I need to know the specific reason it's being rejected so that I can fix the issue, assuming it's something in the bank details. I've tried changing the bank details multiple times, trying different things hoping something works, with no success.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Jeff

Thank you for following up, Jeffrey. I suggest you respond to the same support ticket so that our team can investigate the issue further. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths