🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment not received to my Local Bank
Page options
zayim-1
Community Member

Payment not received to my Local Bank

Hi, I hope you are fine. Yesterday I made a transaction to my local bank account and till now I didn't receive the payment to my local bank account. This is the first time I face this type of issue otherwise on my previous payments I get the payments after a few minutes of transactions made from Upwork. 

I call to my bank as well and ask them about that and they said, they don't receive any payment against this reference ID yet.

Can you help me to trace my payment or what is the issue actually?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

928 REPLIES 928
ivannagomez
Community Member

Hello,

I recently reactivated my account after a break, I didn't realize the automated payment was set and i've been trying to troubleshoot the problem that the bank account in my profile isnt available anymore as I changed banks. What can I do to block this payment?

Payment already sent? I believe you can only wait until the bank return it to Upwork.

8 days, is the minimum wait time before you can ask them (the mods) to check it further I think.

Hi Ivanna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
thegoldenlotus
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

It's been 9 business days now since I've withdrawn my payment to a deactivated bank account. I still did not receive it back. Please help me trace it. Thank you

Hi Lotis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you, Pradeep. I checked the link and do not see a pending/open support ticket yet though. Please advise. Your help is very much appreciated,

Kind regards,

Lotis

Hi Lotis, 

I double-checked this with the team, and I'm sorry for the confusion. The team cannot issue a trace because 5-September is a Labor Day Holiday. As such, it doesn't count in the eight business days count. If it doesn't get reflected on 16-September, UTC, please reach out to us on 19-September, UTC so we can request a trace for your transaction.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I would like to follow up on the above concern. As of today, my my payment has not yet reflected on my account. If you could request a trace for the transaction, that would be very helpful. Thank you so much!

Lotis

Hi Lotis,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the confusion earlier. I have followed up with the team to initiate a trace for the fund withdrawal initiated on Sept 2nd. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths