🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Payment not received to my PayPal
Page options
e4d2bc6f
Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

660 REPLIES 660
c7c2400e
Community Member

Hello.

I got an email and it's said that my payment couldn't be completed and funds were returned to my Upwork account. Two days in a row. I chacked Paypal account and I can not see any problems there.

Thanks in advance

Hi Elena,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing your funds. I see you already have a support ticket regarding this. I recommend you follow up with the team through your ticket; they'll continue reviewing what's happening and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e280b24d
Community Member

Hey Everyone, I’ve done my first payment from upwork to my paypal account however it’s been over 24 hours and the payment didn’t go through to my paypal account yet. I have contacted paypal but nothing seem to have an issue with my account. Can someone from upwork please help me!!!

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi JAY JAMES,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check the status of your Paypal account and try again? 

~ AJ
Upwork
774a3c3b
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue. We are sorry but we cannot setup PayPal as your payment method because it is not verified. Please verify your PayPal account or add a payment card. 

aba19c1c
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I have received "unable to apply funds" when I attempted to transfer the money from upwork to my paypal account. How to solve this please?

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Samboth,

I'm sorry to learn that the transactions with your PayPal account cannot be completed. You may need to add an alternative payment method to your PayPal wallet to add your PayPal account as a payment method on Upwork, as the transaction cannot be completed from our end. Once you've added an alternative payment method, you may reprocess the withdrawal and please let us know if the issue continues; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
aba19c1c
Community Member

Hi Arjay, thanks for your response. I have added the alternative, but I am wondering why the payment did not go through to my Paypal account. Is it something to do with my Paypal account or something with Upwork? 

gabermohamed93
Community Member

guys, I am using PayPal as a payment method my payment got rejected twice yesterday, I would appreciate your support on this matter.

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you already opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-28 hours to respond to your request. Feel free to also update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork

I got rejected about 5 times, trying different amounts. 

I'm getting no alerts or error messages from Upwork.

Contacted Upwork support via chat and the young lady mentioned that my country isn't approved for paypal payments. What's going on?

95d2612d
Community Member

Hi! I keep on receiving the same email everytime i try to get paid : Unable to apply funds. 

Hi Ranya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact PayPal support to check the status of your PayPal account and try again? You can also add an alternative payment method from this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7sigma
Community Member

I've been trying to withdraw funds via paypal over the past week. I got rejected about 5 times, trying different amounts. 

The message I'm getting is that the payment was rejected and then I get another message/email saying that Paypal as a form of payment has been disabled.

I'm getting no alerts or error messages from Paypal.

Contacted Upwork support via chat and the young lady mentioned that my country isn't approved for paypal payments. What's going on? 

I've requested a card from Payoneer since 2014 but to no avail. How could Upwork use Payoneer instead of PayPal?

Is there an issue with PayPal and Upwork?

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ajaya,

It would be best to contact your bank to get more information from their end. You may also update your support ticket so our support agent can further assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork
huthman1120
Community Member

I have a withdrawal issue that is yet to be resolved. I made a withdrawal to my PayPal account which wasn't received. It's been over 2 weeks now and the money didn't return back into my upwork balance either. I've contacted PayPal and they informed me that they can't find the payment.

I have tried to open a ticket and I haven't gotten any response from upwork. 

Hi Huthman,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Oh ok, thanks. 

8d7db4a4
Community Member

Hello, 

I have a problem with withdrawing money to Paypal (more than 100$).Request fails with an error "You have no active withdrawal methods. Please add a new method."

My PayPal and Upwork names are the same.
I use my PayPal account regularly so it should be active and working.

This is my first Upwork payment to Paypal. Could you please take a look and check why it does not work? 

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Olena,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
1f405438
Community Member

An automatic withdrawal was made from my Upwork account to PayPal today and I haven't received it in my PayPal... I also initiated a withdrawal last week which I also didn't received till now.. please find attached for the withdrawal information 

Please contact with Upwork Live Chat.

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ifemayowa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. If it has been more than 24 hours and you still haven't received the funds, please contact PayPal.

~ AJ
Upwork

I have reached out to PayPal and they told me no funds was deposited into my account! Please what's going on??

75608aaf
Community Member

I have tried to get paid yesterday and today, and I recieved this message. 

Although I have recieved money through my Paypal account multiple times

And I have checked that Paypal is my Preffered method and the account is the same

Any Ideas?

Thanks 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths