🐈
» Forums » Support » Pending Payment
Page options
655fb619
Community Member

Pending Payment

Hi, my client released funds more than week ago but still my payment is pending and there's no date mentioned for funds to be received. Please help me recieve my payment.

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Mahad,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your payment. Please note that during the security period, the amount paid to you appears as Pending on your Transactions page. Each payment lists the date we expect it to be available.

If your funds don’t become available on the expected due date, there was a problem with the payment (such as a declined card) and it’ll remain pending until your client resolves the problem. I would suggest that you discuss this with your client so that they can work on clearing the issue with their account, and pay you for the work you have completed. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
172b0c54
Community Member

Good day, sir. I have completed two milestones and every one of them had the payments arrive on time, but now, I have the yellow bar indicating: Transactions is due and has not been paid.
What should I do? 

Hi Elisha,

Thank you for your message. The yellow color code indicates that the transaction is in process and not included in your Upwork balance. I see that the transaction is processed now and you have already initiated a withdrawal from your Upwork account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths