🐈
» Forums » Support » Portfolio Adding Error
Page options
siddiquiharis26
Community Member

Portfolio Adding Error

When I added portfolio on my Upwork profile its always show..."something went wrong please try again later"

Please solve this problem....

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Haris,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges while adding a portfolio item. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Sir its not working on other browser... I am using opera, chrome,edge etc...also remove or reset cookie's of browse.....

Sir please help 🥺🥺🥺

Thanks for following up, Harris. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
79e0e7a6
Community Member

Hello Luiggi,

I'm having a reoccurring problem with my portifolio. More than of the images are not displaying. I've deleted and re-uploaded yet the problem remains. Its looking more like a game of luck. Kindly help with a permanent solution so that I can also make changes in the future.

Kindly find attached the screenshot below.

Thank you.

Screenshot_20230529-002156_1.jpg

Hi Ibukunoluwa,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Sir my problem of portfolio Adding Error is still exist.... please help me to solve my problem 😭....

I can't send any perposal due 80% complete my profile....20% left is portfolio.....

Hi Haris,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths