🐈
» Forums » Support » Problem with opening Help & Sipport page
Page options
ecd29d62
Community Member

Problem with opening Help & Sipport page

Hi!
I have a problem with opening the Help & Support page. It won't open. (https://support.upwork.com/login)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sergei,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, a Certificate of Employment or Employment Contract can be created only by an employer. Because Upwork does not act as an employer or otherwise engage you, we are not able to provide you with this documentation. However, you can download a Certificate of Earnings report. In some cases, you may also need to print and provide a signed User Agreement.

To view your Certificate of Earnings:

1. Go to Reports  Certificate of Earnings
  2. The report will generate a PDF file you can save, email, or print

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
759e32fa

Hi Sergei,

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Could you also please share what you need assistance with? We'd be more than happy to help.

~ AJ
Upwork

Yes, I cleaned the cache and cookies. This didn't help. The page doesn't open in different browsers and other links of upwork site open without a problem. I have a few questions about applying for a card to work with upwork

Hi Sergei,

Arjay here stepping in for Annie Jane. I've shared your report with the appropriate team. They will review your report and act accordingly to resolve the issue. Could you please confirm if you need assistance adding a payment method to your account? If you can share more details about your concern, that would be extremely helpful so that we can assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ecd29d62
Community Member

Okay, thank you. I live in Armenia. Do I need to register as an individual entrepreneur or can I receive payment on a bank card without registration? Do you provide a contract between freelancer and upwork? This contract is requested by the bank.

Hi Sergei,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to adding a payment method, you can add your personal bank account to receive your earnings on Upwork. You can refer to available payment methods on this link.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

To open a bank account, the bank requests a contract with the freelancing platform. Do you provide such an agreement?

To open a bank account, the bank requests a contract with the freelancing platform. Do you provide such an agreement?

Hi Sergei,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, a Certificate of Employment or Employment Contract can be created only by an employer. Because Upwork does not act as an employer or otherwise engage you, we are not able to provide you with this documentation. However, you can download a Certificate of Earnings report. In some cases, you may also need to print and provide a signed User Agreement.

To view your Certificate of Earnings:

1. Go to Reports  Certificate of Earnings
  2. The report will generate a PDF file you can save, email, or print

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths