🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile Completeness Suddenly dropped to 60.
Page options
maaz_muqri
Community Member

Profile Completeness Suddenly dropped to 60.

Dears,

I am using upwork for more than 2 years now, my profile has been 100% completed. But all of a sudden today I happen to see that my profile completeness is at 60%. 

Please guide me.

Thanks, 
Maaz M. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

The issue has been resolved. Please clear your browser's cookies and access your Find Work page to see if everything works as designed. If you are still experiencing issues after this basic troubleshooting step, please reply to this post so our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
0eb64dd1
Community Member

Hi, 

I am having the same issue.  Until yesterday my profile completion status was up to 100% and now it's 60%.  When All information is already added. 

I hope this doesn't affect my Rising talent badge? Please help!

regineomboy1998
Community Member

Hi Upwork, 

I just check my account today and I noticed the profile completion I got from 100% drops to 60%. I mean I've been a freelancer in Upwork for almost a year and I haven't encountered this issue yet. 

Can you guys take a look? I submit the necessary one then I don't understand the % didn't go up. 

Hoping for fast action. 

Thank you. 

My profile also just dropped from 100% to 60%. Look like it is some bug because I have seen threads from the past, where many freelancers also faced the same problem. If not, Please communicate. 

I have the same issue just dropped from 100% to 60% pls upwork resolve this issue asap 

I have the same issue.

a5e8de90
Community Member

I also got this problem, My Completeness Profile went from 100% to 60% and had to complete it again, even though it was already done. when I start from scratch it doesn't change the numbers. keep 60%. and the notification keeps popping up. to complete the profile.

Thank You.

Adi H.

pudasainimohan
Community Member

My upwork completeness profile was 100%, but today my profile completeness automatically decreased to 60%. What would be the solution to this issue?

I have the same issue I think is a glitch on the plattform let's hope they fixed it asap

shivafernandes
Community Member

Yes, me too. Same issue

licamayol
Community Member

same issue here, please resolve ASAP

jatin_parihar
Community Member

Same issue with me too 

3fe50ca4
Community Member

I've had a 100% complete profile on here from day one. However, today, it's dropped to +60% and is asking me to add skills, of which there were plenty before. Can someone help me?

We all are waiting for upwork support 😥

The problem was solved automatically after 25 minutes.

a78f22da
Community Member

Hi. Upwork continues reminding me to complete my profile by adding my degree and prior work experience, but I already did that. I attempted to remove and add again, but it was unsuccessful. Please assist me in resolving this.

Kindly note that my profile was already 100% completed and today (25 July 2022) shows that it is only 60% completed.

modivishal
Community Member

Recently, My Profile Completeness drop From 100% to 60%. I havn't made any changes and I can see everything is up to date. I don't know what is the issue.

Hey there, 

Same here. I just noticed my profile completion drops to 60%. It's just came out all of a sudden. 

99f083b1
Community Member

I had the profile 100% complete until yesterday.

Today I find that my profile is 60% complete and it is asking me to add things that are already in my profile, my studies, my description, etc.

I don't understand what is going on.

Does anyone with the same problem or any solution?

Thanks

Rodrigo,

I have got the same message. I think its an Upwork glitch. 

I am also facing the same problems. please resolve this problem.

jatin_parihar
Community Member

Suddently dropped into 60% and it's not reflecting after updates please check my profile

deardipu
Community Member

My profile is old enough and completed 100%. Although my profile description is also available, this message has showed me that my profile is 60% completed and has pushed me to write description (although it was written already). I think its an Upwork bug.

IMG_20220725_131436.jpg

rajaatif786
Community Member

problem.PNGHi sir, I'm facing the same issue. My profile completeness drop from 100 to 60%. My overview is already added. But it pop up a window to fill the overview section.

99f083b1
Community Member

As far as I can see, several of us have the same problem.

29c474be
Community Member

My profile has been 100% complete for about a year, but it's suddenly showing as 60% complete. even though everything is added. can't understand what should i do !!

efa19b74
Community Member

I had the profile completely finished up until yesterday. Today, I discovered that my profile is only 60% complete, and it is asking me to add things that are already in my profile, such as my studies, my description, and so on. I'm not sure what's going on. Does anyone else have a solution to this problem? Thanks more.

46d8e1e9
Community Member

My profile was 100% complete since the Oct of 2021, a couple of minutes ago it suddenly drops to 60%. I clicked on the profile completeness section/bar it suggested adding bio/ experience/ work history etc to complete the profile. When I viewed my profile all the information was already there.
Please let me know what should i do?

29c474be
Community Member

My profile has been 100% complete for about a year, but it's suddenly showing as 60% complete. even though everything is completed and has been completed as per instruction's. I don't understand how it is suddenly dropped.  

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We want to confirm that our engineers are aware of the issue, and they are currently investigating this further. Once we have more information, we will update this thread. 

In the meantime, we request your patience as this is being looked into. 

Thank you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

hopefully, it will be resolved soon thanks!

736cca00
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community,

I have the same issue. Just dropped my Upwork profile completeness from 100% to 60%. Please solve this issue ASAP.

Thank you.

turbocro
Community Member

Same issue here

omnitrain
Community Member

Hi Vladimir,

I have the same problem - my profile had been 100% complete, but now all of a sudden I am told my profile is only 90% complete.  Can this please also be resolved.

Thank you.

Pieter Kriel

**edited for Community Guidelines**

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pieter, 

I have merged your post to this master thread since it's related. Please know that the issue is resolved. Let us know if you're still experiencing it after clearing your browser's cookies, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
736cca00
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community,

Just dropped my Upwork profile completeness from 100% to 60%. Please solve this issue ASAP.

Thank you.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

The issue has been resolved. Please clear your browser's cookies and access your Find Work page to see if everything works as designed. If you are still experiencing issues after this basic troubleshooting step, please reply to this post so our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
saad225
Community Member

Same thing happened to me. Profile was 100% and suddenly it goes down to 60%. Even i didn't change anything

a5f9ac02
Community Member

hi...

My profile was 100% completed and the dropped to 60% for no reason, now it's back up to 100% ...

I'm now worried. I can't trust the figure shown, am I 100 % or not.

I don't have a profile video yet, so is that the reason ....Can anybody help?

Thanks 

Lorraine.

PS 

417a91d6
Community Member

Hello,
2 Weeks ago (12.07.22) my first job success persentage appeared  and it was 100%. In that moment I had 6 job: 4 fifnished with best feedback 5/5 and 2 in progress. Yesterday I had next situatiaon: 8 job: 6 fisnihed with best feedback 5/5 and 2 in progress.
I can't understand how my score dropped to 92% if I don't have any bad feedback?
First of all, In the morning I noticed that my profile completness % dropped to 60% and  it was suggest me to complete it,  but it had been completed many months before that. Only after that I noticed that my score also dropped. After 30 minutes, profile completness % was restored.
As I sad I don't have any bad fedback, and this strange occasion in the morning let me think that it's error.
Have anybody nas something like this and can help me with an advice? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths