🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork is still not able to fix error with my...
Page options
cb7aa326
Community Member

Upwork is still not able to fix error with my JSS

My JSS dropped from 98% to 92% a few months ago and I did a lot of efforts to bring it back by signing contracts and getting positive outcomes from the new contracts. I followed all the instructions which Upwork have listed in their articles and finally, two days ago my JSS improved to 97% which was great news for me, but when I woke up the next morning, it again reverted back to 92%. 

I reached out to support and it has been 2 days, and I still did not get any response from the technical team. I updated the ticket by asking when it will be fixed and the answer is the technical team is still working on it. 

I hope this can be resolved, I will update this thread if they fix this error.  Let me know if anyone else had the same experience in this thread, please. 

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
mercury26
Community Member

Something similar happend to me, from 89% it decreased to 77% after two days.

conigalendez18
Community Member

I was TOP RATED earlier and now ended up on 44% JSS. Don't have any bad reviews from clients all I have are both 5-stars. Whats happening? 

conigalendez18
Community Member

Me too. From TOP RATED to 44% all of the sudden. 

cernoch-gloria
Community Member

Same happened here. No bad reviews, no jobs outside of window. Frustrating.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All, 

I'd like to confirm that the issue we had with JSS calculation early last week has been fixed. The score showing on freelancer profile currently is calculated as designed. Note that while we won't be able to share how exactly a specific job outcome affect the score, recent contract outcomes as well as older activity falling off of the calculation may cause changes in the score. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you for your answer. But I think there is still an issue, my score updated on july 10 - and it was 89 %, after two days 12 of july it dropped to 77%. So it can not update two times during a week, I know that it updates only once every two weeks

Hi Valeria,

Appreciate your response! However, I believe I'm still encountering the same error. I have submitted a ticket on Upwork yet haven't got any response from anyone. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths