🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile Completion Issue
Page options
0e6eb35a
Community Member

Profile Completion Issue

Despite completing the necessary components to bring my profile to 100% completeness, Upwork is showing that I am only 70% complete. My profile still shows up with the information I had added, but it seems like Upwork isn't registering it. What can I do to remedy this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Ally,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble with the completion of your profile. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
LuiggiR

Hi Ally,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble with the completion of your profile. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8cfced3b
Community Member

Hello LuiggiR,

I added the Employment and Education history on upwork a month ago and they are still not being shown complete on profile completion. Same goes with the Portfolio details containing 2 projects.

Following are the items that I have completed from my end which are supposed to be showing 100% but is stuck at 95%.

1. Profile photo
  2. Overview (Add a bio highlighting your talent)
  3. Employement
  4. Education
  5. Skills
  6. Portfolio
  7. Other experiences (Bootcamps, conferences, awards, etc.)

Please help me out.

Hi Talha,

Thank you for reaching out. I confirmed that your profile completion percentage is accurate. Remember that there are some items you can add more than one of, and they will count towards your completion percentage. Any combination of the optional choices can then be used to reach 100%. You can visit this article to see a helpful table of what items are required to obtain 50% and the additional optional items that would contribute to the remaining 50%.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5263a3b4
Community Member

You beat me to it, Ally! I was going to pose the same question, as I definitely completed the Employment History and Education sections, but the site is telling me they aren't done (with the same 70% completion rate). Hoping someone has a solution. 

Hi Bryan,

I've also shared your concern with the Customer Support team and one of their members will be reaching out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
934c1644
Community Member

Hi,
I'm facing a problem in updating profile completion percentage. Still Profile is reflecting 40% completion although I updated the education details and portfolio in my profile.
So, please guide me If anyone have the solution for the same. Also I'm requesting to upwork support team for help and guide me to solve this issue.

Hi Dhaval,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and I see that your profile is not complete yet. Please click on Profile Completeness on the right side of the Upwork home page to check the missing section on your profile. You can refer to this help page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,
Thanks for your guidance!

I've shared  the snapshots of my current profile. Please find them below. In the images, you can see that the education details and portfolio both has been done in the profile. But, In the second image, the completed tab is not desplaying completed task which I had already done before.

934c1644_0-1698042944515.png

934c1644_1-1698043031588.png

Please guide to resolve this issue.

Thank you!

Hi Dhaval,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,
Hope everything is going well with you!

Thanks for generating a support ticket and guiding me towards solving the issue.

But, still I've been facing the same issue on profile completion. It would be appreciated if you could help me to resolve this issue.

Despite having uploaded the video introduction, profile completeness figure is not increasing. The figure has stuck at a fixed point.

I'm attaching the current screenshot for your reference. so that you can get an idea by comparing with previous profile snapshots.

934c1644_1-1700981027947.png

Hoping for a solution in this round.

Thanks in advance!  

Hi Dhaval,

I checked the support ticket and I see that one of our team members has already shared the tips to complete your profile. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. You can also view and respond to the support ticket via the notification sent to your registered email address. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
66a1dacd
Community Member

hi all,

i was facing same issues. i put work history but it is still asking to put you work experience but i had only one job...
now i donot have any online work experience how to add this in portfolio .......

i hope you understand my point... i am at 90 now.....

Hi Badar,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi

i am also having issue like this. I have also open a ticket for this, but i am not getting any help. I can't even click on my profile . It redirects on the jobs pages whenever i try to click on profile. I am also not able to share my profile link.

I have tried after clearing caches and cookies.

Thanks 

Hi Nisha,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue while updating your profile. I can see that the support ticket initiated for the same concern is already in the queue. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further. Meanwhile, please try using a different a different browser to check if that helps.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ff82f6ca
Community Member

I neeed support and do you think it's a scam? you should be aware of it.

I told him that, I have never seen such things...

ff82f6ca
Community Member

I need help pls...

7d1a1bf6
Community Member

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_476.png

Help solve the problem. I have already provided enough information in my profile to indicate 100 percent, but the upwork only shows 40 percent. I would be grateful for your help.

Hi Oleg,

You are still missing items to have a 100% complete profile. On that same screen you're seeing, you'll be recommended items you can add to increase your profile completion percentage. You can also learn more from this page

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7d1a1bf6
Community Member

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths