🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile flagging not available
Page options
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Profile flagging not available

The "flag as inappropriate" option on freelancer profiles hasn't been working for over a week now. Is Upwork aware of this?

Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 11.26.11 am.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

We appreciate your patience. I would like to let you know that this issue should now resolved. Please feel free to let us know if the issue still persist on your end. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
PradeepH

Hi Christine,

Thank you for reporting this. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to request more information for further investigation. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I got the usual response telling me to clear my cookies, try a different browser etc., but I've experienced the same issue on three different devices and browsers, and two other freelancers that I've spoken to are having the same problem. So, it's not me, it's you.

Hi Christine,

I followed up on your support ticket and informed the team assisting you on this. Please expect a response from the support team on the same ticket thread. Thank you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Pradeep H wrote:

Hi Christine,

Thank you for reporting this. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to request more information for further investigation. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

The same thing happens to me, also a long time ago.
I'm not going to delete anything, so don't give me that advice. I also don't want an open ticket.
It's a problem on your end, so can you give the solution right here?

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your report. I have already forwarded the reported issue to our Technical team, who are already working on resolving it. We will notify here when we have an update.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep H wrote:

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your report. I have already forwarded the reported issue to our Technical team, who are already working on resolving it. We will notify here when we have an update.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Any update?
It's a problem that it doesn't work. Since it seems that anyone and his cousin can enter, at least we can mark those who are doing it wrong.

Hi Maria,

Thanks for reaching out. Our team will update this thread if there's anything new. Right now, our technical team is still working on this.

~ AJ
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi All,

We appreciate your patience. I would like to let you know that this issue should now resolved. Please feel free to let us know if the issue still persist on your end. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths