🐈
» Forums » Support » "Complete Jobs" History Suddenly Disappeared
Page options
c9ae81d5
Community Member

"Complete Jobs" History Suddenly Disappeared

My "Completed Jobs" work history suddenly disappeared. My history goes back to last year; I can't see any of them. I do see "In progress" but not the "Completed Jobs" list. It seems other freelancers also have the same issue. 

Any ideas, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

We appreciate your patience. I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies. If you need further assistance feel free to let us know in Community. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
c9ae81d5
Community Member

My "Completed Jobs" work history suddenly disappeared. My history goes back to last year; I can't see any of them. I do see "In progress" but not the "Completed Jobs" list. 

Anyone have any ideas, please? 

Same here. I was just about to create this topic. Must be some sort of a bug?

Same here. I can only see my "In progress" jobs

same

5b6e3392
Community Member

I have completed 5 jobs but it is not visible on my profile. The completed jobs section is not visible but jobs in progress are visible.  

5b6e3392_0-1671200689507.png

0bb9de6a
Community Member

I was about to post the same question, guess it's a common issue with most of us. 

Hoping to find a solution here.

brettcasaccio
Community Member

I have 16 completed jobs with reviews, all of which were showing on my work history until today. Now it is not showing. Has this happened to anyone else?

It's doing the same thing on my profile as well. Definitely a bug: They seem to always be 'breaking' something every single day.  It'll get fixed....eventually

Just something I noticed: This issue only seems to be happening on my 'main' profile.  The full list of jobs are showing fine of both of my specialized profiles

I noticed the same thing too! Glad to hear it's just a big. No biggie then.

Thank you so much for your fast reply 🙂

AndreaG

Hi all, 

Thank you for your reports. I can confirm our engineers are aware of this issue and investigating the cause. We'll update this thread once we have more information.

~Andrea
Upwork
e1dd2bca
Community Member

I have completed my 2 projects and the feedback is not showing on my profile. 

kim_wong
Community Member

Anyone else notice that their work history is not showing up on your profile page today?

bestcoverdesigns
Community Member

Hi,

I was searching for something on my profile and I realized that my reviews are hidden. Like there is a bug. 
If you go and select Graphic Design section of my portfolio, they are here. But if you go and select ALL WORK, then they disapear. In progress projects are there, but not the finished projects.

Anyone from the support to help with this?
Thanks

bestcoverdesigns_0-1671208480278.png

saleemjr
Community Member

Hello guys

I checked my profile but i can't see my completed jobs, it shows the jobs in progress but it does not show the completed jobs

Does anybody know why this happens

arsalan-qayum
Community Member

I have completed multiple jobs on upwork. Today I was checking my profile. It shows the total number of completed jobs but feedback and title of job are not shown. I checked browser console too API also does not have data for jobs. Please have a look at the attached screenshot. 

arsalanqayum_1-1671212087494.png

tomzilla1
Community Member

anyone else experiencing this problem? job reviews empty on profile.

It's just a bug don't worry about it. It will get fixed in a matter of hours.

It happened to me twice before.

NikolaS

Hi All, 

We appreciate your patience. I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies. If you need further assistance feel free to let us know in Community. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths