🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Money has not been returned to the accoun...
Page options
3552f8ce
Community Member

Re: Money has not been returned to the account

Hi Goran,

My transfer from Upwork to my ACH account was rejected 3 days ago and I was informed by Upwork that I would have my money back on my account by yesterday.

However, no money has been returned and the account still reflects that I have been paid which is not true. Please I really need your help. There was nothing wrong with the Bank account and I don't understand why Upwork won't still return the money

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Tina,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Tina,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the notification sent for your withdrawal under Ref. ID 465694538, I see that the withdrawn amount was already credited to your Upwork account on 04/07/2022. Also, I see that you have already initiated a new withdrawal immediately on 04/07/2022 for the same amount which is in the process now. You can refer to your Transaction History page for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I probably made a mistake with the referenced payment. I initiated payment on the said date after getting a refund due to a financial name mismatch. The mismatch was corrected, and then I initiated payment. On the 8th, which was the next day, Upwork sent me a mail with the screenshot below

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I followed the instruction in the mail and reactivated my ACH Bank account. it is been 4 days since the mail, and the money has not been refunded to my Upwork account, and it is not on my ACH account. I am not expecting it anymore on the ACH account because Upwork already stated in the mail that the Bank rejected my application. It was probably because I didn't know that I had to wait for the account to become active after 72 hours.

The bottom line is that I was supposed to get the refund by yesterday, according to the info n the mail. However, that is not the case currently. Now I am getting worried

Hi Tina,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3552f8ce
Community Member

It was sorted immediately. Thanks.

However, I made the same mistake again, and I received the same mail just yesterday. 

The error as I have discovered is actually from part. When setting up the ACH account on Upwork, I inserted my Bank Wire Routing Number instead of the ACH routing number. So I am having a repeat of the same issue; Transfer failure and funds not returned yet again. 

I am really sorry for the inconvenience and would appreciate it if you could help me one more time. I have set up the account again and this time with the right ACH routing number.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi Tina,

Thank you for your message. Feel free to reply to the same support ticket for further assistance.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths