🐈
» Forums » Support » Request to Retrieve Deleted Upwork ID Due to ...
Page options
fadf9ad6
Community Member

Request to Retrieve Deleted Upwork ID Due to Internal Dispute with Employer

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request assistance regarding the retrieval of my Upwork ID, which was recently deleted by my previous employer due to internal disputes.

I had been actively using my Upwork ID to engage in freelance work and build my career on the platform. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen conflicts with my previous employer, they took the action of deleting my account, thus resulting in the loss of valuable work history, feedback, and connections.

I understand that Upwork takes the protection of its users' accounts seriously, and I respect the platform's policies and guidelines. However, I believe that my account was unfairly targeted in this instance, and I am seeking your assistance in restoring access to my Upwork ID.

I assure you that I am committed to upholding the highest standards of professionalism and integrity on the platform. I have always strived to provide quality service to clients and maintain a positive reputation within the Upwork community.

I kindly request that Upwork investigate this matter and take appropriate action to restore my account, allowing me to continue my freelance career and regain access to my professional network.

Upwork Profile URL : https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01715a4492b1fb8836/

fadf9ad6_0-1710177261595.png

I no longer have the access of the email associated with this ID and even don't know the exact email as they have changed the same. I can provide all the ID proof documents to help in this process.

Thank you for your attention to this request. I am available to provide any additional information or clarification as needed.

Sincerely,

Paramjeet

2 REPLIES 2
fadf9ad6
Community Member

Can anyone please help me with my issue?

Hi Paramjeet,

I'm very sorry for the delay in our response, and thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths