🐈
» Forums » Support » Rising Talent but didn't receive connects
Page options
ba6f3326
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I got rising talent badge but I didn't get a 30 connects why?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

If you’ve recently received a Rising Talent badge, congratulations! Please allow 48 hours for the 30 Connects that come with the badge to be awarded to your account. If more time passes, please let us now and we’ll be happy to help.

You can also contact our support team directly by clicking the 'Chat with Upwork' button on the Contact Support page.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

121 REPLIES 121

Hi Hassan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b8e8bcc9
Community Member

Hello,

I received the upwork rising talent badge last week but I didnt get the free connects I was supposed to get with it.

Please help me .

Regards,
Lasya Rao

Hi Lasya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
a976745a
Community Member

Hi,

I've got Rising Talent Badge three days ago. But still did't received the 30 free connects.

How can I get them ?

Nikolay

Hi Nikolay,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
493555cf
Community Member

Hi, I am experiencing the same problem. I received the rising talent badge in mid-September and its been more than 15 days and I still didn't receive 30 free connects.
Kindly assist.

Thank you

Hi Ishan,

~ AJ
Upwork
abf8e3db
Community Member

Hi,

I think It's been more than 48 hours since I have received the Rising talent badge but didnt receive 30 connects 

I wonder how and when I would get it. is there any problem

Hi Sidra,

Firstly, congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent badge. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
10e94a11
Community Member

Hi, same problem for me.  I received the Rising Talent badge but no Connects.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

LR

Hello, 

Sorry, I'm writing again because I didn't receive news. I have Rising talent in my profile since several days ago, but I didn't recieve 30 connects.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Luis R.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Luis,

~Andrea
Upwork
03aa4682
Community Member

Hi 

I received the rising talent badge two days before, but i didn't receive 30 connects. What's the problem? Can any one help?

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please confirm when you received the Rising Talent badge? Please keep in mind it may take about 48 hours for the Connects to be awarded to your account.

~Andrea
Upwork
03aa4682
Community Member

Hi 

I received the rising talent badge on 4 October 2022. It's been more than 48 hours but I didn't receive any connects on upwork. 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
4501f010
Community Member

Has Upwork stopped giving connects for getting Rising batch?

I got Rising Talent batch yesterday but didn't receive the connects yet. Please help me to get this connect!

Hey Md Tuhin M,
Upwork provides a one-time bonus of 30 free Connects once you get Rising Talent badge. 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent
Regards,

Avo.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tuhin,

Please allow 48 hours after you've received the badge for the Connects to show on your account. If more time has passed, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
4501f010
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for responding. It's been more than 3 days but I didn't get the connect. Can you please do something now?

Hi Md Tuhin,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b9172b23
Community Member

Hi there, 

A few days ago I was happy to notice my Profile had the Rising Talent Badge however I didn't receive the extra 30 Connects that was supposed to come with it. I also didn't receive any email notification of my Rising Talent badge either.

I waited the recommended 48 hours (as I noticed from another closed thread discussing the same issue) but I've still not noticed any change. 

In addition, I also checked my Connects History and I didn't get 10 free Connects at the start of the month. 

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out with these issues.

Hi Amer,

Welcome to Upwork! I checked and it looks like you recently created your account. Please note that the monthly free Connects are not credited every first of the month. Based on your billing cycle, you should receive it every 17th. 

As for the Connects for your Rising Talent badge, one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, that's great, thank you for the information and support! 👍

c3bd81ec
Community Member

I've got the Rising Talent Badge and it appears on my Upwork Profile, now i don't know when did i get it because i didn't receive any email notifying or telling me that i got the rising talent badge and i haven't received the 30 free connects that we get after receiving the Rising Talent Badge! 

What could be the reason? 

Regards,

Ahsanullah

Hi Ahsanullah,

~ AJ
Upwork
c43c0d92
Community Member

I have been upgraded to rising talent and didn't received connects, it's more than 3 days.

Hi Amna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c0cdb76e
Community Member

I got my rising talent badge 2 days ago but havent received the 30 free connects that come with it. Kindly look into it.

Thank you.

Hi Abdullah,

Firstly, congratulations on getting your Rising Talent Badge. I'll have one of the team members review your account and assist you further with the Free Connects for receiving the badge. You can expect an update on this page with a support ticket once your case has been fully reviewed. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

I recently received raising talent badge but didn't receive free connect

Hi Sakshi,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

i still not receive my connects .i want my free connects as soon as possible.and also i have not receive 10 connects when client interveiw me

Hi Sakshi,

Firstly, congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent Badge! I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f1ab3a0d
Community Member

I earned the Rising talent badge a month ago. I didn't know about connects when I earned the badge. 

Recently, I found that freelancers get 30 connects with the badge. Please review my connect history and award the one-time connections to me.

Thanks.

Hi Jayesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us and congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent Badge. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cc3f9521
Community Member

Hello! I got Rising Talent badge 3 days ago but still haven't recieved 30 free connects. Why?

Hi Nino,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
eb407f54
Community Member

Got Rising Talent badge but did not recieved free connects yet 

1cc2a818
Community Member

Free connects policy has been obsolete

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths