🐈
» Forums » Support » Rising Talent but didn't receive connects
Page options
ba6f3326
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I got rising talent badge but I didn't get a 30 connects why?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

If you’ve recently received a Rising Talent badge, congratulations! Please allow 48 hours for the 30 Connects that come with the badge to be awarded to your account. If more time passes, please let us now and we’ll be happy to help.

You can also contact our support team directly by clicking the 'Chat with Upwork' button on the Contact Support page.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

121 REPLIES 121
018c1f69
Community Member

Hi, Its been almost 3 days since I got Rising Talent badge but I didnt received 30 connects yet.

Hi Sana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi AJ,

Thank you for usual support!

SA

eb407f54
Community Member

Dear Team,

Its been 2 to 3 days I'm rising talent but did not received extra connects yet, help me with this

Hi Saif,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
050407a0
Community Member

Hello Upwork,
I Got the Rising Talent Badge on Upwork But still now, but I Didn't Gotten 30 free Connects can you help me pls? How do I get my connections?

My profile link ---
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/azimjamshed

Hi Abdulla,

~ AJ
Upwork
628b9ba8
Community Member

Hello,

I got the Rising Talent badge a while ago, and I haven't received the 30 connects yet

Is there something? Does anyone have information that when will I receive this additional free connects?

Regard.

Congrats on the Rising Talent badge. Wait for 48 hours.

900fea22
Community Member

Hi,

I've received the rising talent badge a few days ago and haven't had any additional connects deposited in my account, can someone help me with this situation? The badge has already disappeared, but there were no connects deposited in my account.

Best Regards,
Rui Nunes

Hi Rui, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent status! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
628b9ba8
Community Member

Hello,

I got Rising Talent badge maybe 20 days ago, I was supposed to receive 30 and for now I haven't received anything.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?
Thanks

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amjad,

~Andrea
Upwork
d4afaa21
Community Member

Hello!

I got a Rising Talent badge and from what I know I should get 30 connects. However, I didn't get them. Can someone explain why, or what to do to get those connects for the badge I got?

Thank you,

Maged Magd

Hi Maged,

~ AJ
Upwork
6bef0a9a
Community Member

I got a rising talent badge but I didn't get 30 connects. even 48+ hours completed after I got a rising badge

Hi Syed, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
6bef0a9a
Community Member

Thanks I GOT 30 free connects

48faea77
Community Member

I have not recieved Rising Star connects as well?

Hi Muhammad,

~ AJ
Upwork
1ae4f732
Community Member

Please, even though I got rising talent and
100 job success but I didn't get 30 connects.

Hi Nejmeddine,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Please,I didn't show my rising talent, but it immediately appeared to me 100% job success, so did I get a rising talent or not, and can I get 30 connections, or wait?

maggie_arch
Community Member

Hi all,

I have JSS in my profile without getting rising talent badge. I've never got the extra 30 connects I was supposed to get with the rising talent badge. Is this how it works?

Hi Maggie,

Firstly, congratulations on getting your JSS. Please remember that many factors contribute to a Rising Talent badge. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile, prior experience and skills, your educational background, and the available opportunities in the market. Even professionals who have yet to complete any Upwork projects can become Rising Talent if they have skills in demand.

You can also have a  Job Success Score (JSS) even without getting the Rising Talent Badge. Not having the Rising Talent Badge does not qualify for the one-time bonus of 30 free Connects.

Don't worry! Since you've earned your JSS, you can start working toward Top-Rated status.

~ Arjay
Upwork
24223c81
Community Member

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the one-time bonus of 30 free Connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact?

Hi Shahzaib,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked your account and can confirm that the Connects were added to your balance last November 20th. You can check your Connects history here.

~ AJ
Upwork
aae9eff7
Community Member

Hey Upwork community ,

Everyone I am really glad to contact you currently I am facing a problem I got rising batch from upwork two days back but as per my knowledge it gives 30 connect but till now I am not getting any connect why are they Can I connect?

Help will really help a lot

Thank You

Hi Hasina,

- Pradeep 

Upwork
a1457144
Community Member

Hi,

I got the Rising talent badge mail on 5th May 24, but the badge was displayed on my profile two days prior to that. I understand it takes 48 hours to get those connects. Should I wait for some more time or it needs support intervention. Please advice.

Hi Srivatsan,

Congratulations on achieving the Rising Talent badge. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a1457144
Community Member

Thanks NikolaS

335ea08a
Community Member

Recently I got a rising talent badge but did not get bonus 30 connect. How can I get it?

Hi Md Mafizur,

Congratulations on winning a Rising Talent badge! Please allow 48 hours for the 30 Connects that come with the badge to be awarded to your account. If additional time elapses, please inform us and we will be delighted to assist you.

- Pradeep

Upwork
b44dd4b7
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I received the Rising Talent badge four days ago, but I have not yet received the additional Connects that typically accompany this recognition.

Could you please look into this matter and provide an update on when I can expect to receive the Connects?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Hiba Raza
Here's my Upwork profilel link https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013431fc9f043880c1

Hi Hiba,

- Pradeep 

Upwork
c8c16061
Community Member

Hey everyone, hope you're well. I've received the Rising Talent Badge recently from Upwork (got an email and it shows up on my profile). 

However, it's been over 46 hours and I've not received the additional 30 connects. Could anyone guide me to why that is?

Thank you in advance! 

Hi Musa,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
89b92a9d
Community Member

Respected Sir,

I hope you are doing well, as for as "Rising Talent Badge" is concern, i have achived this badge earlier 5 days OR more. But sir i didnt received 30 connects yet? i have also requested on Upwork chat box but still no responce; kindly guide/ help on this matter; shall be gratful

Sincerely,

Zafar 

Hi Zafar,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths