Community Member

Save Search

Hi!
I'm missing the Save Search button.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

This issue has been resolved recently and you should be able to save searches to your feed. As such, I'll be closing this thread for further responses. 

Thank you for your patience while this was being resolved.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

142 REPLIES 142

Hi Andrea, I am having the same issue. It's a long ago when it's gonna fix?

eb1dad27
Community Member

I don't find the save search option.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Utpal,

Our team is looking into this known issue. One of our agents will reach out to you directly and keep you updated.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
eb1dad27
Community Member

Thanks. Mr Bojen S

fossil1234
Community Member

Hello Joanne Marie P, I have also this problem, I can't find the save search button. Please solve this problem ASAP. Thanks

fossil1234
Community Member

Hello , I have also this problem, I can't find the save search button. Please solve this problem ASAP. Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faisal,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to provide more information about this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Andrea G,

I'm also facing the same problem. Not showing the "Save search" button. Please see the attached screenshot and please help me to solve the problem

Hi Nur, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue and our team is working on fixing it as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
095105b2
Community Member

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. The crazy thing about it is that my friend sees it on his account but I don't see it.

79357d9c
Community Member

How can I solve this huge problem?

79357d9c
Community Member

Hello, I'm about three months here. Everything was okay, but recently I noticed that I couldn't save my search. I don't have a "my feed" list, and after doing a little research, it is remarkable that

there is a problem with your platform. Please give me a list of to-do instructions about handling this problem and making things sound like before.

There is no button for save the search!There is no button for save the search!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raid,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to provide more information about this known issue.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
thinkfreelance
Community Member

I have the same problem I can not view the save search button. I was doing a job search this morning with specific keywords I wanted to save but couldn't find the save option. If you can sort the issue it would be great. Thanks

german_manvelov
Community Member

The "save search" button is gone. I know that's known problem last days. 

Would you please contact me when an appropriate solution will be found?
Thanks.

6e040112
Community Member

Hi everyone!

I want to apply some job feed filters but the " save search" button is showing.

I clear my browser cache, Logged out, log in, and Changed the Browser but still faced the same issue.

Does anyone how to resolve this.

Also Attaching the screenshot.

Best regards

Waqar Bashir

**Edited for community guidelines**

samkuluo
Community Member

I'm also facing the same problem. How soon will it be fixed?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samuel,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. One of our agents will reach out to you directly and keep you updated regarding the status of this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mohzys23
Community Member

Hello everyone, for some reason I can't save my job search or set up a job alert to my email please I need help.

Thank you.

Hi Moses,

Are you experiencing any problems with your saved search results or the button to save the search result? If yes, please share more details with me here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes please, I can't find the save the search result button

Hi Moses,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much.

Hello @Goran, the issues still persist.

Hi Moses,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
789546a7
Community Member

After I search, I cannot find the SAVE SEARCH button.

It's been going on for a while now...

Please help. 

Thanks

Hi Ewonro, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and  will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ebf96da4
Community Member

Hello, 

My "Save search" button is missing and it's very difficult for searching. Please help me solve this issue. Also, when I search with more than three unique words with booleans OR, I notice that the search is not the right and some jobs missing.

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
twinblade
Community Member

I cant seem to be able to SAVE my search filters anymore.

i can SEARCH jobs and set the filters on the left panel but there is no button to save this search.

esadr
Community Member

I have same problem for several weeks now.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/I-can-not-saved-search-on-my-job-feed/m-p/1012635 

The issue has been reported and Upwork knows about it.

ff824a3a
Community Member

Hello. I too have this issue. I have been looking for the save search for more than 4 hours. I have refreshed my browser and used other browsers, even restarted my PC, all to no avail. Please I need save search. Kindly assist urgently. Thank you

bitsharma10p
Community Member

in my upwork account I find that job search save feature is not working anymore, I cant find save search button anymore

Hi Shobhit,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and keep you updated regarding this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
pebravos
Community Member

I have the same problem, no Save Search button as shown in "https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063078-Search-for-Jobs"

that is was I kept seeing as answer to the problem.

Also, I've lost over an hour (that I should be working) to finally get to this thread to find out that the Save Search button is broken. Please bring back the option to go to the most recent messages in a post, I had the "Load more replies" button there doing nothing for a long time and never got to the most recent messages. There's a lot of outdated information in posts and goint directly to the most recent ones and checking their date is essential. I feel that the UI is each time more oriented to mobile users and aesthetics critera, while functionatlity is removed.

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Save Search button. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
german_manvelov
Community Member

Any news on it?

Hi German,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that our team is working on fixing it as soon as possible. One of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket so that you can get an update regarding this issue and to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
medvedart
Community Member

Hi!
I'm also facing the same problem. Not showing the "Save search" button. Please see the attached screenshot and please help me to solve the problem.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5b6ad1d6
Community Member

Hello Bojan, i also have same problem. i don't see "save search" button on my screen. Can you help me?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths