Community Member

Save Search

Hi!
I'm missing the Save Search button.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

This issue has been resolved recently and you should be able to save searches to your feed. As such, I'll be closing this thread for further responses. 

Thank you for your patience while this was being resolved.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

142 REPLIES 142

Hi Oleksandr and Göktu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your reports with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a20b07b3
Community Member

Hello, I'm having the same issue here! There is no save search button.

Please, reply to me when the problem is solved

a1e8b5b5
Community Member

Hi, whenever I open the job section and search for a job. I try to see a most recent job post, But it shows me 14+ hrs ago posted job in my recent job post section. I am unable to view recent job posts ess than 14 hrs posted. I want to see the most recent jobs and apply for new jobs posted within 1 hr but I am unable to see jobs posted in lesser than 14 hrs. I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help me out to fix this issue.

Hi Manoj,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
kollibri
Community Member

Hi Valeria! 
Tell me please, why on my page do I see only 3 tabs of job search: best matches, most resent and saved jobs and my feed I do not have such tab? It used to be, it’s gone since the upgrade. Why can't I see it?

Hi Hanna,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community. I checked and can confirm you need to save at least one search in order for the "My Feed" tab to appear. This Help article includes steps that need to be taken in order to save a search. However, we do have an active issue with the save search button not appearing on users' end and it's affecting your account as well. I'll move your post to the main thread discussing that issue.

Our team is working on resolving the issue and I'll ask our support team to reach out to you in order to provide timely updates and respond to any questions you might have. We apologize for the frustration and appreciate your patience. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork
61062b7d
Community Member

I am having the same problem. I thought it was just me and it has been like that for over a week now.
Does it work now for others or still the team is working on it?

2ec9cf6f
Community Member

I have the same issue. I can't save a search anymore.

b97832e4
Community Member

Hello Andrea!

I'm new to Upwork and really need to set my feed up.

Sadly my Save Search button is also missing.

Please help

Best Regards,

Alberto

turnkeytech
Community Member

Ok, this seems like a silly post considering I've done it before, but it's been a while and I just haven't been able to figure this out: How do you save searches? When I do a search and select some filters there's nothing indicating I can save it.  The "Advanced Search" option allows me to add more options, but doesn't allow me to save. 

The thing is, I've saved searches in the past. I've found some threads but none of them seem to work. So how exactly do you save searches now as opposed to a few years ago?

Darryl

Darryl,

In front of every single job, there is a thumb down and a heart symbol. Click the heart symbol and it's saved. 

Mystery solved. haha

Thanks

Engr. Saddam H.

I don't mean saving jobs - I mean when you do a search in the search box and maybe select some filters and want to do that exact search again. I used to know how to save them but haven't been able to figure out how to save them now.

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

If it's still possible to do this (I can't work out how, either), can't you explain the process here? Other people will surely want to know.

Hi Kim,

Is the "Save Search" button not visible on your end? In general, when you search jobs by keywords, skills, or something else you should also see a button to save the search results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I can't find the "Save Search" button, please advise

I have the same problem. Where did the "Save Search" button go??

md_mashud_rana
Community Member

I'm also experiencing this issue. When it will be fixed?

2ec9cf6f
Community Member

I'm trying to save searches in upwork but can't see where the save search button (described in the help pages) has gone. 

cb30b7ac
Community Member

Why does my newsfeed or update feed show old job postings of about 9hrs to days ago whenever I search for work? It has been happening like that for up to one week now and it's really frustrating.

Hi Chisom,

Please know that your job feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. We would recommend adding saved search results so that you're receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Nikola
Upwork
cb30b7ac
Community Member

I have tried running searches, applying filters, and using advanced search
but the update feed keeps displaying old jobs.

please, is there any other way I can fix that?

Hi Chisom,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
rahmanmd_ashikur
Community Member

Screenshot_13.png 

Hi Md Ashikur,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
md_mashud_rana
Community Member

I've been following this topic for more than three weeks but I didn't get my problem solved 😞

Hi MD Mashud,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
kitkennedy
Community Member

So it's now 28th of Feb, 3 weeks after this original post was made, and still no resolution to the problem? The 'save search' function is still missing...

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Katherine,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
095105b2
Community Member

Hello,

Please I can't see the save search button on my account  but my friend sees it on his own account. What should I do

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
2a124a22
Community Member

I need immediate help with my save search as it is not working ......

2a124a22
Community Member

Is there anyone please to help me out to get back my save search as really need it to set up my RSS feed? 

esadr
Community Member

You don't need save search to set up RSS/Atom feed. Adjust filters as you want and then click on the RSS icon:

esadr_0-1646162973699.png

2a124a22
Community Member

Thanks a lot, Esad. It has been resolved.

2a124a22
Community Member

Thanks a lot the issue has been resolved.

g_panchenko
Community Member

Hello.

I am having same issue.

I can't see save search button job filter page.

How can I resolve this issue?

You'd better forget about it.

ff824a3a
Community Member

I am having the same issue. For almost one month now I cannot find the save search button. My experience has been terrible with upwork so far. Please assist urgently

9ed68ed9
Community Member

Hello, i have the same problem as well on my account. hoping someone can help. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths