🐈
» Forums » Support » Suspended Account
Page options
cybercom
Community Member

Suspended Account

Hello,

We are agency and we had an account with upwork since many years. We were busy with the other work. Since last few years we were not accepting the freelancing work due to business contracts.

Now we want to start with the freelancing work again. When i login to my account i see a message "Your account has been suspended". We alreay have work history on upwork. Can someone help me to get the account active.

Thanks & Regards,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amani,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket here and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

769 REPLIES 769

Hi Manuelito,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d0eab70b
Community Member

Hello, 
My freelancer accound was suspended and i don't know why. i open an agency on upwork, is this the problem ? I use upwork as client and freelancer since à long time.i give all my identity and not able to contact support. 

Could you pelase help, thank you

Hi Francis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account status. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d0eab70b
Community Member

Thank you,  I was asked to provide documents and i provide them, I am worried that I am doing wrong or something else. i'm not able to access to ticket, my account is suspended.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Francis,

You should also be able to reply to the ticket directly from the notification sent to your email address.

~Andrea
Upwork
4fb8e3d3
Community Member

Hi. I can't to Submit a Proposal. Button is disabled =(

Hi Aleksei,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c62a3665
Community Member

I have worked on upwork for sometime now and done completed two jobs but my account was not verified. So once i got paid, i was asked to verify the account in order to withdraw but for some reasons the verification got late due to which my account got suspended for sometime and after which i tried contacting for help. Yesterday i tried logging in and it successfully let me log in so i tried the verification process and it got verified completely today evening. Yet now it says that my account is suspended and i cannot submit proposals. Please help me out with this since i really need this account.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dhriti, 

I had to remove all of your other posts because it is spam which we don't allow in the Upwork Community. I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to complete your ID verification. I'll go ahead and ask a member of the Customer Support Team to assist you with your verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
32e4d348
Community Member

Hi all.

My account has been suspended again. I was asked to provide documents. I think I already sent the documents 2 times. so I am worried that I am doing wrong or something else.

I just want to know that it is normal or only happened only for me.

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already communicating with the support team via a ticket on the same inquiry. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
abbas2020
Community Member

Dear Upwork Team,

My name is Abbas Khan, my username : abbas2020

Lets start, my account suspened and i can not submit proposal, so i request you my account reopen soon as possible, i dont know, how to suspened my account, maybe mistake by me if sorry for it, i humble request reopen my account soon

Thanks

Abbas Khan

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abbas,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

OK, Thanks for letting me know, I am wating my account reopen

Thanks
Abbas
e0538ef2
Community Member

My Account is also suspended by upwork for violating term and condition but they say after reviewing you get your account back but now its showing suspended please help me out

Hi Rohit,

It looks like you already have an open ticket regarding your account suspension. You can access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
hiteshkachariya
Community Member

Request/Ticket Number:- #34750078

My account is suspended because of some suspicious activity. I got an email from Upwork support for ID verification and I followed all the steps which are mentioned in the email but I'm not getting any response from Upwork. Please check with my ticket number and help me. 

--

Hiteshkumar

Hi Hiteshkumar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Please let me know when I will get update for the same.

f9219425
Community Member

I know this is an old thread but I am currently having the same issue also. Is my account suspended? If so, how can I have it unsuspended? Thank you very much!

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elle,

You can check your support ticket here to see our team's advice regarding your account. To reply directly to them, use the notification that was sent to your email address.

~Andrea
Upwork
kadiansunil
Community Member

Hello, 

I want to upload my documents for id verification. But the link has expired. I want to reactivate my account. Please help me out. Here is the link, which is expired. Please provide me with a new one so that I can upload my documents.

Waiting for your response. 

Best Regards

Sunil 

In line with this, we would like to request that you verify your account by completing our ID verification process. Please use the following link to start the ID verification process:
https://www.upwork.com/ab/fivs/verify/fCqu9q4J4aHRRCOKVZcz4mGiTC8=

Hi Sunil,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a7b03ff9
Community Member

Hi Team. My Gmail wasnt working so I raised an issue with support team for that. Now I am able to acces my Gmail but Support team has suspended my Upwork Account. Can anyone please help me with this?

I can see your profile, so it isn't suspended.

I had to make another ID so that I can get this issue resolved,...I wasnt able to login to my original upwork ID and connect with the support team.

Hi Anu,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I do not see any suspension on your Upwork account. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them directly if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, this is not the ID i am facing issues with I created this ID so that I can communicate with the Team. The ID i am facing issues with is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Please see the communication attached for your ref.

a7b03ff9
Community Member

I am trying to communicate but no response from the team since last 2 days.

Hi Anu,

Thank you for sharing further details. Please note that all inquiries via support tickets are handled in the same manner they are received in the queue. I will follow up with the team to expedite a response on the same support ticket. One of our team members will reach out as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, Can you please look into this and let me know if the support team is still on it ? the last reponse that I got from support team was on 19th. I dont even know if anyone is still working on it ? Kindly look into it. I am losing clients and work Its already been 15 days and my account was not even hacked, It was my Gmail I was facing issues with. I am losing cleints and work every day passing. Its my humble request , Plese help me out with this. Atleast if I know that the team has this in cosideration or any sort of Intimation that they will get back to me will do!!

Hi Anu,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you Annie

26f01116
Community Member

Hi

Due to a new card old one was blocked.

Added a new card which is new and working.

can you unsuspend me please. or at least a contact for my details. Thanks

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a7b03ff9
Community Member

Thank you Pradeep.

b237d64e
Community Member

This exact same thing is happening to me and I can't get any help. My account got put on hold directly after I uploaded my ID. 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tiffany,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
ajnave0126
Community Member

Hi, I'm unable to submit proposals on any job post. Can I get some help with this? I didn't break any rules here. I just didn't used my account for a long time. Please help, thank you.

Accounts don't get suspended for non-use. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths