🐈
» Forums » Support » Suspension of account
Page options
469122f3
Community Member

Suspension of account

My boyfriend's account was suspended without explanation. His name is Vladislav **edited for Community Guidelines**. His account is registered to **edited for Community Guidelines**. On November 2 he wrote to you, his account was unfrozen and he sent the documents confirming his relocation to Poland by the link provided to him. On November 6, he received an email about the account being unfrozen completely and his activity, but it didn't actually happen, he was still unable to accept orders. He wrote to you about this problem and the long process of unblocking his account began. At first he sent you better quality documents. The last request he fulfilled was to log in from his home Polish IP, that was November 19. He did everything as you asked and wrote you about it. He had no answer for 7 days to his first request, then on November 26 he wrote a new message to support saying that all your requests had been fulfilled and why he still hadn't received an answer and completely unblocked his account. A second request was automatically created and the next day it was answered that his request should be forwarded to the appropriate group for specialized help. And, about the next day, November 27, his account was suspended again without any notification in the mail! Since then, up until today, several support requests have been sent, but no one has responded to any of them, nor has there been any automatic notification that one of these requests has been registered in the meantime. Either you do not get to you his requests from the main account, which is very strange, because mine do. Either his account is in some kind of shadow ban and you just don't see the messages on your mail. He just can't contact you from his main account, no one is answering him. Please solve this problem!

11 REPLIES 11
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn about your partner's account issue, Olga. 

I will not be able to discuss your partner's account with you due to our Privacy Policy. Please let your partner know that the team will continue to assist him through his support ticket.

~ Avery
Upwork
469122f3
Community Member

And how can he contact you if his requests are not registered and no one answers them? Can this problem be solved somehow?

469122f3
Community Member

Hello! My name is Vladislav Tyshchenko. I am writing to you from my girlfriend's account! My account is registered to the mail - "**Edited for Community Guidelines**". The problem is that on November 26 or 27, my account was suspended without email notification or explanation. I have been written many times that I need to send a request again from my main account, but as I found out today, my access to Upwork support is blocked at my main account email address. When sending a ticket to support, it says that my Internet connection failed (screenshot 1), but as soon as I change the email address in the "'email" line from my main to any other, the ticket immediately, without any errors registers my request (screenshot 2). Please solve this problem, as I cannot contact you from my main account because of this error! I have tried every means I know of to contact support, but to no avail. I will stop using my girlfriend's account as soon as my problem is solved.

Hi Vladislav,

First, I would like to remind you that sharing Upwork account is considered a TOS violation. I checked the account linked to the email address and noticed that you have managed to create a support ticket. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you very much, Pradeep, then I won't need my girlfriend's account anymore! I will wait for a response from the support!

Hello Pradeep!
Yes, I can now log in to my main account. But, when I go from my main account to "support.upwork.com" by clicking on the "Help and support" button (screenshot 1) to log in and check the status of my request or send a new one, after a few seconds I am instantly redirected to the main "upwork.com" page with orders and I cannot go there, log in and contact you, I just have this function not working. I checked availability again through your support bot! I'm still not getting requests from my email and it's not registering! As soon as I change to a different address, everything is sent immediately (screenshot 2 and 3). I logged in from different browsers and cleared cookies, it's not an error on my part! Support on this account writes that it sends me emails, but they do not come to my main email, most likely because of this bug.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry for the delay, Olga. I had to check this with the team. We checked if there were issues with the account but couldn't see any. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser to access the ticket here

Please also check if the emails are in the Spam folder of your electronic mailbox. 

The team handling the account concern has reached out again through the support ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork
469122f3
Community Member

Hello, Avery!
I tried using a different browser and cleared my cookies. None of this helped! I still haven't gotten anything to my main email from your support team! And it still gives me an error when creating a ticket through your support bot!

I'm attaching a screenshot here. This is what appears in my address bar when I go to the "support.upwork.com" page and it takes me back to the main "upwork.com" page, not allowing me to log in and respond to your request or create a new one! Perhaps this will help you in some way.

Hello Vladislav,

Thank you for providing this information. It looks like you were already able to update the ticket. Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to send them on the same ticket thread so our support team can assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Yes I will too
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths