🐈
» Forums » Support » TIN
Page options
Community Member

TIN

Hi,

I was asked to add  my TIN number but as I'm living with my parents and as I am not paying taxes currently I do not have one.

Moreover, my financial advisor told me that I had to create a company in order to have one but it needs a certain amount of revenue.

What can I do ?

Thanks in advance

Arthur

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I am facing the same issue. I do not have TIN I have to create a business or company to get that one but I am a student.

what should I do sir?

Please help me.

Hi Saurav,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I've forwarded your report to our team, and one of our agents will contact you through a support ticket to provide further assistance. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
fobs_thecreator
Community Member

Hello, 

i have the same issue, i haven't been able to make a withdrawal because I don't have a TIN. I'm nigerian and in nigeria individuals aren't given a TIN. You have to work with the government to get one as an individual . And I freelance so I can't get one. Please what do i do?

Hi Afolabi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your report has been forwarded to our team and you will receive a support ticket from one of our agents to help you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths