🐈
» Forums » Support » The Client end contract
Page options
asooft
Community Member

The Client end contract

hello,

I was accepted for my first job on the site, and it was on an hourly basis. He said I wanted a fixed amount, so we agreed on 20 dollars, so he made a contract for 20 dollars an hour per week, but I forgot to turn on the tracking time because I did not know that I had to work like that. Then he received the job and he said there were problems and he left. Make an end contract. How do I claim my right to receive the $20? Knowing that I opened a ticket and no one has responded to me yet
1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for reaching out! One of the requirements to qualify for hourly protection is to log your hours with the Upwork Desktop App. Since you have not tracked your hours, you may request your client to give you a bonus. I also checked the ticket you've submitted to support. I'd like to confirm that one of our agents responded and shared detailed information. You can access this ticket here. In the meantime, please check out these few Upwork Academy courses to help with your freelancer journey here on Upwork:

You can also sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.
The Community is also where members can share feedback on existing features and suggestions for new features. If you have ideas on how we can improve your experience on Upwork, the Community is a great place to share them!

We hope you find these online resources helpful!
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths