🐈
» Forums » Support » This profile is no longer available.
Page options
cd861de9
Community Member

This profile is no longer available.

Hi Upwork Community ,

I am not able to see my public profile after verifying my identity . Is this an expected behaviour or bug from upwork or do i need to do something for this .

Kindly reply if you know anything.

Regards,
Dharun Kumar .

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi all,

If you are experiencing this error, you are likely required to complete a verification process. Please make sure to visit your Identity Verification settings page and follow the steps provided. Once completed, your account will be resumed, and your profile will become available within 24 hours.

If the problem persists after that time, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can look into it. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

192 REPLIES 192
cd861de9
Community Member

NOTE : I recently got suspended for not verifying my identity with upwork and i got verified now but still it is showing me "This profile is no longer available."

Hi Dharun,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
bc56bdbc
Community Member

Same issue with me I verified my account and now my profile is no longer available shows on my shared profile and I am not able to find my profile in search

Hi Haseeb,

I checked your account and I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility is already public as seen here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Yes it's public and now issue is resolved

Thanks pradeep

Same issue with me I verified my account and now my profile is no longer availableScreenshot 2024-07-15 135103.png

Hi Md Arnob,

I checked your account and I am able to view your Upwork profile as seen here. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,
I have the same problem! Please review my account and provide the best solution. I tried clearing cookies, but the problem persists.

My account is verified as you see below.

sectionx_0-1721640353806.png

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I'm having the same problem. I have verified my identity, made my account public, logged out, and cleared cache. Still returning the error 'this profile is no longer available'. Can you help?

- Greg

Hi Greg,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I have similar issue. I have already verified my profile but it still showing up unavailble when my client tried to check it:

Hi Joe Allan,

We have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will contact you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork

Same issue with me I verified my account and now my profile is no longer available.

upwork.png

Hi Bindu,

I checked and I am able to view your Upwork profile as seen here. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this message.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi PradeepH, I have the same issue and the support didn't solve it. Could you please help me?

Hi Leila,

I am stepping in for Pradeep. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Ivy
Upwork

Hello, I'm having the same issue, I verified my account and now my profile is no longer available shows on my shared profile and I am not able to find my profile in search. and also, the apply button is disabled.

Hi Princess,

I checked and it appears that we are still in the process of reviewing the ID documents submitted by you. Our team will review and update your account as soon as possible. Your profile will be visible and you will be able to apply for jobs after your account verification is complete.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I have not been able to validate my identity because I am from Colombia and my document does not validate it, I have already taken into account all the steps but I have been days that it does not validate and I do not know what else to do?

Hi Patricia,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e5d1402a
Community Member

Hi JoanneP,

I am facing this same challenge. I just completed my "identity verification" and it was successful. But when I clicked "view my profile as others see it" in profile setting, it says "This profile is no longer available". 

Please help look into it. Thanks.

- Abolaji

cd861de9
Community Member

Hi Joanne Kindly close the ticket now i am able to access the profile page in public view . I dont know how it happened but it is working now. Thanks for your quick support.

0a078a0f
Community Member

My account happened the same, could anyone help me to solve this ㅠㅠ

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 17.17.47.png

Hi Dieu,

I tried to check it now, and it is showing publicly. Can you please try again after clearing your cache and cookies?

~ Joanne
Upwork
0a078a0f
Community Member

Yeah, thank you a lot. It's solved 😍

LuiggiR

Hi all,

If you are experiencing this error, you are likely required to complete a verification process. Please make sure to visit your Identity Verification settings page and follow the steps provided. Once completed, your account will be resumed, and your profile will become available within 24 hours.

If the problem persists after that time, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can look into it. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

When I or someone else views my profile, it says 'This profile is no longer available.'. In Profile Settings the Visibility is set to 'Public'.

What could be wrong with my profile?

Edit: After clearing cache the problem was resolved

e5d1402a
Community Member

Hi LuiggiR,

I am facing this same challenge. I just completed my "identity verification" and it was successful. But when I clicked "view my profile as others see it" in profile setting, it says "This profile is no longer available". 

Please help look into it. Thanks.

- Abolaji

Hello Abolaji,

I am stepping in for Luiggi. I checked but was not able to replicate the issue. I see here that your profile is now visible to the public. Here is a screenshot for your reference. Could you please let us know if you tried using a different browser or incognito mode? If not, could you please try and let us know if the issue persists?

~Ivy
Upwork
1dd68cbc
Community Member

Same issue with me! The profile is no longer available. I'm not sure if it's related to the identity verification issue. Also, have no idea why I didnt get approved the first mannual review. Can anyone help me look into my account? I appreciate that! Thanks!!

Hi Christine,

I checked and can confirm that your account has been temporarily restricted while we wait for you to verify your account. I see that you have already resubmitted the documents. Please allow 24-48 hours for the team to review and update your account.

- Pradeep

Upwork
3e9581e7
Community Member

I have the same problem 

my profile no longer available and I can't connect with client!!

Hi Hazem,

I am sorry to hear about your profile. I will be happy to look into this for you. 

I checked your account and it appears that it is limited due to pending account verification on it. You can proceed with uploading your documents from the Settings page. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
veekeya
Community Member

I have the same issue, I verified my account after getting an offer, and my profile became unavailable as the client couldn't see it any more. I also tried to view my profile using the public view and I keep getting the response 'this profile is not available'

veekeya
Community Member

I have the same issue, I verified my account after getting an offer, and my profile became unavailable as the client couldn't see it any more. I also tried to view my profile using the public view and I keep getting the response 'this profile is not available'

Hi Victoria,

I tried to check again this time and your profile is showing publicly. Can you please try again after clearing your cache and cookies and see if you can view it this time? If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
264a07d5
Community Member

Hi, please I'm having a similar issue, what can I do?

Hi Sophia,

I checked your profile and it appears that you will need to verify your account to continue applying for jobs. You can proceed with uploading your documents from the Settings page. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths